Seiken Gakuin no Maken Tsukai - Vol. 7 Ch. 37

Double-page supporter
What did the crystal will do? Spoil me pls ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Dex-chan lover
Things and stuff! Things and stuff are happening!
Lies! Intrigue! Deceit! All will be revealed! In the next episode, of Vampire Titties Demon Lord Succubus School Something-or-other!

Dex-chan lover
There's nothing but the head and a piece of the chest left of the dude, yet he's in no distress. A tough opponent. The detached hand was even holding the staff, so if I had to guess, he left behind no loot, either. However, if you jump back to chapter 32, Nefaques is actually a cardinal, a big honcho, so he ought to have a residence, workplace, and such, which can now be raided at leisure, with nobody able to object since Nefaques turned out to be a void monster. Not that I'd expect a shounen series to pay any attention to such details. I'd suppose absolutely nothing will happen until the MC's gang needs to fight him again in the future.

Dex-chan lover
"What is he planning by hiding his power?", she asks. He plans to take over the world, of course!
But he probably would not be believed even if he said it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Obviously the crystal is the same thing they implant on anything that can become a vessel or new body of the goddess' soul. Like the former saintess' body and now the the body of the dragon, Liselia will follow suit if the crystal is not taken care of soon. Though I am betting that Liselia will keep it a secret from Leonis and make things worse.

Dex-chan lover
Bad guy this chapter:

5ed8162073023bac32a48bbddb243b21.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread