The Demon Sword Master of Excalibur Academy

Dex-chan lover
@Phan_Minh_Khoi - so far, we don't even have confirmation that the MC is in the same world he used to live in. And his "1000 years" estimation could be wrong too.

Contributor
@KaiserZ I was just curious if you had any plans to scanlate Chapter 0, too? I can't read moonrunes, but it looks like it has some background info from the time 1000 years before.

@flannan I think it's safe to assume it's the same world given he awoke in his mausoleum. However it's probably been a lot longer than 1,000 years. The ruins under the ocean floor are likely his civilizations ruins. I'm guessing the voids are his underlings creations that were meant to be used for the demon army.

Double-page supporter
It’s hard for me to like this. She does to many unnecessary things - in short a drama queen and damsel in distress. Too stupid to realize.. it might get slightly better, but who knows?

Am I the only one that noticed that MC's height changed between the first chapter and the next ones? At the beginning, he was barely tall enough to reach Selia's stomach's height; now he is nearly as tall as her.

@JohannesKT Just after he wakes up from the cristal Selia gives him a hug and his face lands in her tits... in chapter 2 there is a panel where he is clearly standing right next to her... his head is on the same hight as her tits... in chapter 3 as well... page 24 when they stand in front of the dorm... he reachers her shoulders... the only panel i see them almost at the same height is last page of chapter 4... but thats an perspective thing i would say... so i cant really see his height changing...

@zuccman Also keep in mind that 1k years is a very long time and if new ways were discovered to train powerful mages magical beast may have been wiped out. Look up an auroch and consider how many would think it a legend or a myth if they heard an old story about being attacked by one.

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty good, the pacing is so much better than most meandering "nothing happens for 20 chapters" manga and the world is pretty interesting, hope this continues being translated

Double-page supporter
Raw link: https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_KS01201452010000_68/

Its actually pretty good, very fresh
Has a interesting world building i would say and a nice pacing, shows potential on the plot
The onl6 bad thing its the exagerated amount of ecchii bullshitery teasing, like, all the girls are g cup or something
But besides that, it seems promising, i like it up to now

I read this back in mangarock and i looked for this literally everywhere. Finally found it when i searched "demon king swordsman's academy manga" on google and voila.

Fed-Kun's army
Despite appearance this is very good. I'm actually really enjoying this.

Wonder if there are any other name or tls for the "holy swords" i keep getting bad impression over the word.

Users who are viewing this thread