Seikenshi-sama no Maken-chan - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
If he had something like a spine he could just say "And who is going to make me leave?"

Huh why did they banish him? If his sword is that dangerous than shouldn't he be incarcerated instead?

Banned
Why the fuck did the kingdom even have a demon sword in their collection in the first place? Dont they know their own stash of WMDs? Or did they just collect those "holy" weapons, stuck them in a bloody rock, because it would look cool?
Its like a bunch of gun fearing feminist buy a a shitload of 40mm cannon shell because it looks like a pretty dildo but got offended after an ATF agent told her its an explosive device.

@edy4g
incarcerated? more like executed...
he committed treason by breaking his oath to the king shortly after swearing it and he has considerable power... yeah unless he is the strongest or second strongest in the kingdom there is no way they wouldnt try to execute him when he is separate from the sword girl...

and by sword girl logic if she doesnt have a wielder she has no need to stay awake
so that would be twofer

Dex-chan lover
No. Leash means something else entirely. Unless you are a huge M that only values one thing in life - their kinks. Then I guess you can consider being leashed as an abundant life.

I got distracted by the group translation name lol
like, are you seriously using 'kontol nganceng' 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck did the kingdom even have a demon sword in their collection in the first place? Dont they know their own stash of WMDs? Or did they just collect those "holy" weapons, stuck them in a bloody rock, because it would look cool?
Its like a bunch of gun fearing feminist buy a a shitload of 40mm cannon shell because it looks like a pretty dildo but got offended after an ATF agent told her its an explosive device.
Probably they can't tell the difference until it awakens.

Users who are viewing this thread