Seikenshi-sama no Maken-chan - Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
This is low key pretty amusing, but msotly because Sword-chan is delightfully monofucused and MC is so sincere about his actions lol.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
this bastard is going to lewd his sworrrrD!!!!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@Sam209
Oh god. I can already imagine him telling this story to fellow adventures in his old age.
So there I was, in the bath with washing my beautiful sword gf's hair, and then, when she looked up at me, I lost myself. I gave her a kissed and gently pushed her down in the bath, and as I mounter her, her face turned red, it was unbelievably cute.... She,f or the first time, looked both embarrassed and confused. I started to come to my senses .. but then she opened her mouth and shyly called out my name.... I couldn't resist any longer. I shouted her name and imminently thrust. She, finally understanding my feelings and intentions, poofed back into a sword out of sheer shock and embarrassment.
And that is how I lost my balls

oh god, I AM INTRIGUED BEYOND AAAAAAAAAAA TAKE MEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
Right around this point I finally muttered "How many chapters of this delightful trainwreck are there?"

Users who are viewing this thread