Seinaru Otome to Himegoto wo - Ch. 6 - Enveloped in Nubbles

Dex-chan lover
With the donations, we rent the paid chapters that are published on the official website of the publisher. Currently, we have rented 4 chapters, and the remaining money goes to the team that helps with the translation of the manga. Please make sure to get informed before commenting. Thank you.
In my opinion, it's fine as long as you don't use a paywall to milk people for money, while taking the title as your "hostage", claming it is yours and drip-feeding people one chapter once a year like some other scanlation groups do (cough-cough... GDS... cough...).
And I think it's actually a very good thing when there is no official way to read the title in English and/or there is no accessible way to support the author directly.
So, as long as it's voluntarily and within fair play, I'd say supporting scanlators and asking for support is not something to fuss about.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this shit is gonna be behind a paywall soon? Welp, time to read the chink version since I’m one.

Fed-Kun's army
thought this was a reupload but i totally forgot i read this on you guys' website a few days ago LOL
also read the raws for chapter 7 and chapter 8. now gotta wait for chapter 9 raw which is coming on the 31st
may i ask where do you get the raw version of it?

Supporter
He didn't cum, why did he not cum after she came or with her? Do Japanese men exist to be edged to hell in all of their stories?

Users who are viewing this thread