Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Nostalgic Memory

Finally someone is doing this series again, it sucks getting invested in something and then never getting news of it again, so cheers for that!

Dex-chan lover
Very good quality translation, not much to improve IMO. Thanks for picking it up.

My inner thought the whole chapter: "Must Protect!"
Thanks to continuing this series.

Dex-chan lover
Does the dude think he's Saint Jiub, or something, killing all the cliff racers with such extreme prejudice?

Group Leader
@Blight
Looks pretty good...you only missed some text on page 2, which is roughly:
"He couldn't have gone by boat, did he..."

@Harry_Dong
OMG I love you!
I did see it, but I just couldn't make heads or tails of any kanji except for 船, so I just gave up...
I'm gonna make a v2 to fix that, the double page and a few other errors I found.

Thanks a lot!

Group Leader
Thanks for the Chapter~

@Blight
i use https://ocr.space/ it work great for me but if there is furigana then it will put it first of line.

i read LN til v10 from it

Im still fucking confused on one thing: He claims can't USE magic, but he can CONTROL magic.

One us detectable while the other isn't... why? And also I'm pretty sure control and use are synonyms in certain forms.

Fed-Kun's army
@RazzyTazy It's been a while since I've read the WN but IIRC it's because of mistranslation. He's using a different power system from "magic." He's using Odo (powers that came from contracting with spirits) while the others are using the magic in a more traditional RPG sense. Odo can, in theory, also forcibly use the mana in the environment to create a similar effect but it's highly inefficient for anyone but the MC who has a lot of it (I believe that's what he's doing). In a way, he's not really "using magic."

Odo also has its own power set which the MC will learn and make him much more powerful because the way he's using his powers right now is in no way its intended purpose thus he's pretty nerfed as of right now.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I get it shes the little sister token character, you dont need to repeat onichan 12 times

Users who are viewing this thread