Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Spirit Dryas

Dex-chan lover
hmm... suddenly the bullshitting happened chapters ago was magically swept under the rug..
someone is obviously doing this shit..

@Silwith Not that she's bad, but the fact that she's still hasn't apologized (unlike in the WN) is what's making people angry. Then again, if you rationalize it, her superiors are all asking for forgiveness and he's let the issue go. This might make her not be as important in this manga. if she does become important later, then there's got to be some sort of redemption she'll have to do to satisfy the readers... or our MC may just remind her that he's forgiven her, but not forgotten.

Either way, I hope its the former. the latter sounds edgy cool but it also would make our MC petty.

So about 3 chapters from now, this weak ass pussy will get run out of town again and end up tortured in a brand new land.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@tehelgee are you talking about reo?
If you are... not really...

Next arc he finds out he's the crown prince of yagumo in that brand new land, and ends up showing how OP he is to both his grand parents (king / queen) as well as the retired army shogun (sort of uncle).

Group Leader
wait i'm confused, wasn't he just going to adventure and drop latifa off originally? How'd it turn into "let's live here"

Dex-chan lover
Frickin elders of the village are scrambling to apologize but that stuck up girl doesn't show her face to apologize at all. She needs to die 😐

@ZdrytchX
Because she has now become dependent, so just dropping her off will lead to struggle and leaving on bad terms

@ZdrytchX
21 hrs
wait i'm confused, wasn't he just going to adventure and drop latifa off originally? How'd it turn into "let's live here"
I don't think he will stay for that long but I think there is something that bothers him atm like ...
>The spirit, who got mysteriously contract, inside of him
> He needs to know the hidden power behind his " spirit magic" and others
I don't really read the LN and It's just a theory. There might be some possible that
Latifa will still follow Haruto cause she is also reincarnated that she might know sooner about that.

Fed-Kun's army
For the people who ask about the "Latifa staying there, he living there etc":

He lives there to help her get in, so she isnt alone in a place with people she doesnt know, he just stalls his plans. And that he is leaving her there later doesnt mean they wont met again if she stays there ^^

Aggregator gang
I see, I see, truly calm and peaceful with a handful o' joy, very nice... I like it, so when is the blood and gore coming again?

Dex-chan lover
Haruto got a harem...

I don't think this peace will last (the harpie still needs to be corrected)

Dex-chan lover
So where's the bird bitch? She deserves to be beaten up for being such a prick.

Users who are viewing this thread