Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Double-page supporter
It wasn’t a prologue it’s just a small time skip to cut out his travel back. He’s still the main character, it’s just the beginning of the new arc.

Dex-chan lover
Where are his abs? Seriously, he takes off his top and every other part of him is ripped, but no abdominals?

Double-page supporter
here we go the new arc begins that u can say is still ongoing in the LN

Dex-chan lover
Nah, if you're rejected so determinedly you really should give up and move on with your life. Start finding someone new. Otherwise, you'll just waste all that time without moving forward.

@Hedronote glad I'm not the only one put off by the invisible abs. why do you make a line in the center of the belly, and trace is sharp torso without abs. Weird as shit.

Also this manga is getting more convoluted with more plot points that don't get finished and now we can more otherworlders. It seems it started to derail.

Dex-chan lover
btw, why did he leave the village? revenge trip? did i miss an exact reason in a past chapter? if so, please lemme know which. :D

Dex-chan lover
Can someone give me a quick summary of the story so far, i seem to have forgotten what the fuck is going on right now lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Titanfan548 she wasn't reincarnated, she was transferred, slight difference in that the transferred characters keep their original appearance.

It's understandable that he isn't ready. What happened to his isekai mother, still linger almost everywhere in his mind, knowing the past, he wasn't sure if he could protect the ones he care when the time is right.
From what I see, its not that he is being a wimp, but I may agree that he is somehow being a coward to that in a little bit. But that is probably that he is being caution towards what's to came.

So can someone tell me whats the point in all the academy drama of the beginning and that loli sensei? For real I thought she was gonna be his childhood crush reincarnated. But now the crush actually got transmigrated? Like wtf? I actually liked this story..... but now I feel it’s a mess?

Dex-chan lover
@jerubius the prologue of Vinland is still better than the main story, not for the emo MC though, Askeladd was the best

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread