Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - If you come to Almand, you have to eat Pasta Soup

Dex-chan lover
It seriously took him that long to realize that all those dishes from Earth were created by someone who reincarnated like him? Did this guy get hit in the head or something?

Fed-Kun's army
its not that boring if u start reread from the first chapter again, he gonna meet the loli whos has been recarnated to that world

Dex-chan lover
Shiet, that elementary schoolgirl was in the second chapter, and she had a face drawn! How could I not notice that she had a face! Characters with faces are always important to the story!

wow the 2 girl's appearances were unexpectedly early.. but hey, at least it makes the story more easy to follow now

Contributor
Before Reincarnation, Rio/Haruto Even made a 5th grader loli Fell in love
Damn This Lolies Magnet MC

It has been a long time.
That girl (Endo Suzune) has been appeared since ch. 2. Who would have thought. ?
x12.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus He had his suspicions from the jump once they mentioned noodles in soup lol, he simply needed all that food ("all that" being just noodles and a meat bun, that isn't actually that much tbh) to confirm them

Unless you were making a joke about getting hit by a truck (while in a bus, to be fair), which, if true... lol I got wooshed

Fed-Kun's army
So just because he learned that world has two specific kinds of food from our own planet, earth, he instantly assumes stuff about ONE PERSON out of billions of people! How naive is this author!

Pasta (italian food), noodles (i think it's chinese foood), meat bun (chinese food)...... my conclusion: either a chinese super genius who love to eat chinese and italian food or a super genius italian who love chinese foods as well as italian foods...... but def a super genius cuz she could do a reform that adjusted to the new world and whatnot.....

Mc conclusion: could it be? Someone from earth? From japan?

Seriously? Three foods that def didn't originate from japs yet he assume the creator in this new world a japs wtf......

Users who are viewing this thread