Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Dryas the Spirit

@FlynnRider
That's pretty much how it works, yes. Anything that targets the generic audience is going to be generic, much like how all of these isekais follow the generic isekai template. Inviting the generic audience into the consumerbase has obvious consequences

@FlynnRider
Do you really not understand what it means to appeal to the generic audience? Or how that's an issue if, at first, it appealed to a niche, targetted audience?
Imagine if your favorite musician suddenly began making pop music, because that's what his managers say sells. The negatives of dilution should be apparent to anyone, even if they are the kind of person who attaches giphys to their posts.

Contributor
the elder just said she is her granddaughter and his request is to accept the girl?

@NazrinMaus
I don't because just because it applies to a vast number of people it doesn't mean there's less quality. Many, many, AAA games are of much higher quality than 90% of indie games. We're not talking about how much someone might like it but genuine quality. Also bad analogy for me personally considering I listen to all genres of music. It also didn't change the music you previously liked whatsoever if they chose to sing something different in the future.

Oh right I'm sorry I forgot I was back in 2004 and gifs were looked down on. My bad. Couldn't be 2019 where they're more common as a reply than water is to drink.

@FlynnRider
You're missing the point. When you take something that had a focused appeal and lessen that focus, it is fundamentally losing its original quality. You must be trolling to sincerely miss this point, that or you have no tastes of your own and what everyone does is what appeals the most to you, ie you just want to appear normal.
That you use giphy is just a symptom of your lack of self. It's a disgusting mask you wear to play pretend at having your own opinions and emotions.

It doesn't though. There is no trolling I'm just not blinded by hypocrisy and disdain of normalcy. Quality is not measured by the amount of people that something appeals to. They are entirely separate matters. You're a fool to think otherwise.

I'm genuinely in tears. That's the funniest and cringiest thing I've seen someone say all day. Amazing. You were bullied a lot, yea?

Double-page supporter
@Flynn "But a rock knife and an steel knife cuts the same bro, no quality difference there, u must be crazy"

Dex-chan lover
I kinda forget that this is apparently a 12 year old who drinks beer

All of those people are so nice to him. I guess that means they are all going to be massacred soon. RIP

Dex-chan lover
@FlynnRider I know this is something of a necro since that it was over a year ago but i just read that "chat" here, specifically the guy you where talking to and I have to say "... jesus wtf?".

Aggregator gang
Of course the nice one have to apology while the shitty one just go off-screen for some reason

Dex-chan lover
Where the heck is that angel wing girl? I want her to apologize.

Dex-chan lover
at least people here are decent.
they are not like.... "That boy manipulates the loli and brainwash her"

Users who are viewing this thread