Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Well i want know what happen next to that man who killed rio mom someone have spoiler..?

cant wait to see that shocking face of his cousin realizing they are blood related lol

In the novel, Rio's Mother was raped and killed by Lucius. First, he didn't say that to his grandparents, but his grandpa ask him again for the real story and then Rio telling him the real story. CMIIW

This is become +13 Manga instead of +18

Fed-Kun's army
i wonder if rio will get his revenge sooner or later, spoiler anyone?

Supporter
I don't like Lucius' motivation. "Muhaha, I'm just evil for the sake of it!" *twirls his imaginary mustache*
Imo it would have been more realistic to have him be secretly in love with Rio's mother, murder Zen to obtain her and then rape and kill her in front of Rio's eyes when she rejects him.
That way little would have changed to the way things happened and Rio would still have a reason for revenge without Lucius being a comic book villain.

Sure, it's also a common trope but still better than "I'm a devil lol"

@Theree12 @Araxis
According to some spoilers in last chapter's comments Rio will effortlessly murder him. Haven't read LN or WN myself though.
P.s. Lucius has a pretty big Wiki site. You can check for yourselves there: https://seirei-gensouki.fandom.com/wiki/Lucius

generally advise people bail on this unless youre into a MC that never grows a spine and bends over to NTR

Dex-chan lover
I'm more interested for when he goes back and deals with the brats from the academy for framing him for almost killing the princess.
because they lied about harming a member of the royal family, framed a royal from another country for almost killing her, try to kill said royal with a slave who happened to be the granddaughter of the chief of a tribe of demi human's. I'd love to see when that happens to that brat

Dex-chan lover
@dragoonstorm7 if you spoil something at least spoil it in some detail... Hard to even believe something which is so generalised. Plus they might swich it around for the manga adaptation so you never know.

@Willie29 , weeell technically he will meet those brats but according to Novel way way later so expect it in around 20+ more manga chapters

Double-page supporter
I don’t know what @dragoonstorm7 is talking about. I’m several light novel volumes past this part and I haven’t seen any of the crap they are talking about.

From this point forward his resolve ends up effecting his future interactions.

As far as I am in the translated light novels there is no NTR there is some haram trope stuff but Rio isn’t the clueless type of protagonist. If anything his knowledge of Nobel etiquette and calm control as well as his strength catch a lot of attention from unexpected people. Rio plays dumb to a lot of stuff rather than dealing with properly, not in a stupid way but in a pick your battles and, only divulge information if it isn’t going to hurt you later, way.

Yeah RIO is a beta most beta mc i have ever seen in japanese manga/LN/WN supposedly he is above 30 years old now in his experience of living but still hesitates on killing enemy and brooding over it when the manga clearly shows us the wolf girl who was already a assassin at only 9 years old when her memories came to life and has gotten over it quiet easily and author goes on and on about morality in MC mind which doesn't make sense. If it did the wolf girl would have massive trauma, lol she was almost also forcibly raped but no author has to give some weird ass reason to keep the plot going. He
also forgives the princess who was responsible for not saying anything when he was falsely accused and almost killed by the kingdom when he was little if you guys forgot
. The wolf girl would become a better MC if plot was with her , this dumb MC agonizes for stupid reasons for
not telling his childhood friend his identity because he killed people and fears that she will reject her IMO you are over 30 years old grow a pair and when its perfectly normal in this world without human rights to kill and plunder and rape if you do it in self defense,enjoyment etc.
IF this is same story as LN bail on this this just does not get better we don't see any character development in RIO and the reasons for that are DUMB AF. AND yes LUCIUS has no back story provided by author its like he is a psychopath and likes doing those things give us some context bro!!! even if he is a psychopath, who would wait for mc to grow up and fight him ? that's just straight dumb it would have been another story if he was following rio in shadows while he was growing up that's a psychopath
lucius dies in WN easily but author saved that bitch in LN. Why you say ? because he had to publish one more dumb volume of this shit for one more epic fight in that LN

IT had so much potential for a story like mushuku tensei whose only flaw is very perverted MC and underpowered mc
Regarding mushuku tensei , because he can't defeat the villain god by himself that god is too op af
. THe author was clearly not successful in bringing adventure to the story its just a slice of life story with forced revenge and dumb MC. If you want slice of life read Death march where the guy is same age as this MC but has a brain .

Sorry for the rant but as a person who read the LNs i had to warn you.

Fed-Kun's army
It's weird, that Lucius didn't kill off Rio, who he forced to witness the crime.

It's also weird, that the "Adventurer's Guild" hasn't contacted him about one of their employees going rogue so they could put out a bounty and wanted posters.

Users who are viewing this thread