Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - Guidance

I hate cliffhangers. But it does make you want to read the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Cliff hangers feel like a real tease to the balls at times but this really is a bad case of rimming us in suspense.
Yeah, I've read too many bdsm doujins today.

We not finna get the next chapter till next I just feel it this cliffhanger deadly

Thx for this chapter tho

Dex-chan lover
oh gawd...

best Kouhai at the credits page... xD

f***ing Aki is here too... QUICK! SEND ERMAC TO F***ING MUTILATE THE S*** OUT OF THAT B****!

Contributor
@Kevinkurt24
The people mwntioned are:
They are essentially the people that disappeared before Haruto died when he first enrolled in high school.

Miharu: the girl Haruto was in love with before he died.
Aki: Haruto's younger brother
Masaki: Younger brother of Takahisa

Takahisa: Older brother of Masaki, 1 of 6 heroes (A country Haruto/Rio hasn't visited)
Satsuki: Student council president, 1 of 6 heroes (The country where Liselotte is in)

I can't quite remember if Aki's mom got remarried to Masaki's father in the story or not.

Dex-chan lover
The slave trader thought it was an excellent day with three new young slaves falling into his hands in the middle of nowhere, but in fact it's going to be, probably, the worst day of his life.

Dex-chan lover
@KingRagnarok150
I'll give you a four layer spoiler tag for the reason and apologies for the caps in there

- MC and her got separated due to her not being the MC's father's child and is the product of MC's mom basically having an affair AND SHE HATES MC FOR LEAVING HIS MOM DUE TO THE DIVORCE THAT HAPPENED DUE TO THE MOM CHEATING.
- Ever so hostile to MC and not being at least, accomodating. Not that she'll know it's him for the forseeable future.
- She is so hateful to the MC she basically assisted her step-brother in committing the kidnapping event just because step-bro is in love with main heroine. Main Heroine is so inlove with the MC btw.
- One HUGE UNAPOLOGETIC B****.
- Her entire character will just make you want to summon any character from Mortal Kombat and have them perform Fatality on her.

Users who are viewing this thread