Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - Guidance

Dex-chan lover
From what i see
Could see why they have a
hostility to a character
My question is just why
the pure hatred to someone not even in the fault in the first place (mc)

This question may be a bit stupid but since I'm lazy to start again from the beginning (and the graphics are not to my liking): does it follow the WN or the LN?

Group Leader
@ryouhira fuck nah bruv, ch.26 dude lived and got off easy. Hope the Fat fuck get publicly executed or shits himself and dies from internal wounds

Aggregator gang
A. @superspartan177 Save that kind of hate for the manga that go all the way
B. This is the highest density of spoiler tags I've ever seen
C. NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@xSauriaNx
Will his little sister died in LN, I always want her death, she is the biggest bitch in the whole series even the princess looks tame in comparison.

PLEASE DONT BE BITCHES BITCHING ABOUT THE OLD FUCKING "YOU KILLED THEM, YOU MURDERER" LINE.

This would be volume 4, chapter 2 of the LN..

I hope the anime will give this series justice. It's good! One of my favorite LNs ATM.

Dex-chan lover
In case anyone doesn’t remember but at the start of the story 7 people disappeared randomly.

The three people here are in order

Miharu: haroto’s childhood friend and the girl that haunted him till his death in the bus, shes a kind girl that is most of the time soft spoken (when I first read about her I actually thought she died too and was reincarnated as the princess rio saved, what didn’t help was in the Wn they had the same personality)

Aki: haroto’s half sister and is a good girl “most” of the time but edgyness seems to run in the family
she is a victim of her parents divorce as her mom basicly made haroto and his dad out to be the devil, not to mention she remembers haroto and feels that haroto abandoned her, Miharu , and their mother (which is 100% bs might I add) she also holds (she herself admits) a vary unreasonable amount of animosity to haroto.
to be frank a lot of people are not gonna like her and because of her actions the WN died (kinda a joke but kinda not counting the wn kinda stoped shortly after this)

Masato: Aki’s step little brother and best boy, he has the balls to learn how to survive in this world and never judges haroto with the old worlds rules
even when his older brother judges haroto as evil for killing others

Users who are viewing this thread