Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles - Vol. 9 Ch. 46 - The Son Of Duke Arbor

Dex-chan lover
Why would Celia's father not associate himself with desserts? They're delicious.

Still not caught upto the anime yet... This is getting beyond a joke now
Well, the anime skipped a bunch of stuff. And judging by this chapter we have one, maybe two more chapter to go and we'll be at the same point. It just sucks that releases for this make us wait months at a time.

Dex-chan lover
Why would Celia's father not associate himself with desserts? They're delicious.

Well, the anime skipped a bunch of stuff. And judging by this chapter we have one, maybe two more chapter to go and we'll be at the same point. It just sucks that releases for this make us wait months at a time.
and raws are only 1 chapter ahead too, kinda annoying but yeah it is what it is.

I might have to reread this series cause I was very lost and couldn't remember anything lol.

Dex-chan lover
I need someone to jog my memories, I can't seem to remember who the fuck is this asshat since it has been a while since MC left the kingdom and went adventuring?

Dex-chan lover
I need someone to jog my memories, I can't seem to remember who the fuck is this asshat since it has been a while since MC left the kingdom and went adventuring?
IIRC this is the dude who freaked out during the exam in the forest, pushed a pincess of a cliff in his panic, then blamed it all on Rio.

Edit: Nope! That was a different asshat! This is the guy who failed at guarding the princess when she was kidnapped when Rio was a kid and then tourtured Rio to make him confess, so he could cover up his own failure.

Still not caught upto the anime yet... This is getting beyond a joke now
The anime swapped the current arc with the previous arc in the manga. Thus the manga had to adapt 1 entire arc before the last arc of the anime which is why it is not caught up yet. If I am correct the anime skipped a bunch of stuff too that the manga adapts so it is reasonable why it hasn't caught up yet. With the coming season 2, by the time it arrives the manga would've probaby pass the anime.

Supporter

Whoops, supposed to be deserters xD

Dex-chan lover
I just reread the whole thing again. And man, 1 month is such a long time, huh ?? And this arc probably will take a few more chapters to wrap up. So, that would be like half a year, I guess. *dead

Dex-chan lover
This little blonde shit-rag flying the flags of his own demise, and I can hardly wait for his comeuppance.
Fucking hate this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread