Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
well following logical sense it should of been a scary dude but since that receptionist has a tatoo I bet she is even scarier since it is common knowledge that woman with tatoo in japan can only be a yakuza woman the scariest type of woman there can be haahahahahha

Ps: joke probs

Dex-chan lover
Am I weird for thinking the lady at the end would look so much better if she had mid-sized.... tracks of land? Lower mid or so? Feel like it would play well with her hair and face moreso. Plus lot of dresses that would look great on her.

Dex-chan lover
Am I weird for thinking the lady at the end would look so much better if she had mid-sized.... tracks of land? Lower mid or so? Feel like it would play well with her hair and face moreso. Plus lot of dresses that would look great on her.
Not really, no. A lot of people prefer more moderate sizes. I'm in the camp of not really caring that much, and if I had any preference it would be something that isn't exaggerated either direction. But anime and manga tends to go towards the extremes, and there's little between flat and bountiful. For important characters, anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Not really, no. A lot of people prefer more moderate sizes. I'm in the camp of not really caring that much, and if I had any preference it would be something that isn't exaggerated either direction. But anime and manga tends to go towards the extremes, and there's little between flat and bountiful. For important characters, anyway.
Flat is the sexiest, however. Current Sylphy is perfection.

Users who are viewing this thread