Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Ch5 points out that her breast got Smaller...

But explain WHY... please author... save the boobies... please...

probably the crap wastern middleman parasite are pushing on to JPN?
they started to slowly shrink from ch 10 btw
ED: water? spirits also seem to get slightly smaller lets see how it will be once we see her again

Dex-chan lover
Youta is working hard to contract a Bikini Spirit...
The other one is the dildo spirit

Dex-chan lover
That long, drawn out explanation of undead rankings is... inexplicably formal. It's almost as weird as hearing about how the undead exclusively use Scrum to delegate tasks.

"Higher ranked monsters are able to have two stand-up meetings per day instead of one. And always remember the difference between a skeletal king and a skeletal senator. Skeletal senators will exclusively use pugilism. Why? That's just the way things are."

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe Sylphy losing her breasts is the active reminder to the reader that she has been skirting the line for what spirits are allowed to do to help humans and is showing she is gradually losing divinity. That or she has been gradually losing magic power ever since meeting Yuuta.

Either way, I hope that Yuuta can be strong enough to contract with Sylphy and the other great spirits soon.

Aggregator gang
I really, really hope Yuuta can become strong enough to contract with Sylphy before any backlash comes raining down on his head. I don't think, even at C level, he'll have enough mana to actually sustain her, but then they can both freely indulge in breaking the rules without worry.

Users who are viewing this thread