Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 41

I hope someone can afford the 30 so the 11 chapters can get translated
So here's the thing right I gave them 50 bucks when they said on the first page of chapter 36 let's make a deal so I did saying they will do all 16 untraslated they only did 5 now they ask for 30 after saying nobody wants to support it after I just gave them 50 bucks so now for 30 they will do the rest of the 11 chapters idk man kinda a spit to my face saying this when I did support the series

Dex-chan lover
So here's the thing right I gave them 50 bucks when they said on the first page of chapter 36 let's make a deal so I did saying they will do all 16 untraslated they only did 5 now they ask for 30 after saying nobody wants to support it after I just gave them 50 bucks so now for 30 they will do the rest of the 11 chapters idk man kinda a spit to my face saying this when I did support the series
Big if true.
Not saying you're lying. They've garnered a reputation for being damn scummy; all's the more proof if what you said is true.
Here's hoping you can get a charge back.

LMAO, congratulation you've been scammed.
I can't believe someone still fall for this shit.

Well, considering the chapters are also getting taken by tons aggregator site, you probably not the only one.
This guy is a well known scammer, who always doing "that". He might already got not only 50$ but hundreds of dolars not only from you but other people, too. He never go transparent on how much already got, and hardly keeps the promise.
And the translator that he mentioned actually called MTL. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I (having a policy of believing the best in everyone until proven otherwise) were about to say that he prolly just keeps on begging for money while fully intending to still fulfill that bargain struck in ch36 (would be a scummy tactic sure, but still fully within the bounds of his words.) - but then I looked at the upload date and say it says a timestamp more than 3 days (the time-limit his deal specified) ago.

All that is said with the aforementioned policy leading me to assume you are speaking the truth obviously, about donating those 50 usd >3 days ago. Which tbf I don't see why you wouldn't, but I also don't see why OP would be lying about their deals either (particularly with how everything about it [the deal] is stacked in their favour anyway, everything from no transparency on collected amounts, to no guarantees on quality, to a few other things.)

Whenever I encounter a situation like this, where two ppl speak opposing truths to eachother, my conclusion is always that there has been some kind of misunderstanding or error. In fact, that turns out to indeed be the case more often than not - you would scarcely believe how often ppl have noticed they left their responses in the drafts-folder before they start complaining to someone about never responding to their response. Or maybe you would believe it, simply from how common that error is.
And as such my opinion is always to let ppl work things out between themselves without having to join in as an unrelated third-party and point fingers at anyone, and at most I'll instead try to suggest possible situations that might have happened for the situation to occur unintentionally, or otherwise suggest that ppl keep their tempers tempered and let those with actual proof present their proofs. Or I might write some large shitpost about how things are unknowable from my perspective, until further facts appear :D

After all, it's not like anyone would ever do something maliciously or amoral, or worse, intentionally lie. Surely that's impossible, right? Particularly if money's involved and there are profits to be had in doing so? Or participants are anonymous?

Dex-chan lover
The bad thing about this person's usual method of translating chapters is that, while we readers get a huge batch of chapters at once that helps us catch up on the story a bit... they usually end up killing whatever efforts were being made by whatever team was previously scanlating it. Numerous times I've seen series get a ten chapter dump by this usual group only to be abandoned forever afterwards because the original team either felt slighted/sniped by them or don't want to skip ahead.

Fed-Kun's army
I know that writing is not easy, but seriously, author, this level of intelligence of the MC just reflects poorly on your own. Yeah, I know that the author will never see this, but the MC's level of vapidity and lack of courage leaves everything in poor taste, instead of being funny.

Huh, I (having a policy of believing the best in everyone until proven otherwise) were about to say that he prolly just keeps on begging for money while fully intending to still fulfill that bargain struck in ch36 (would be a scummy tactic sure, but still fully within the bounds of his words.) - but then I looked at the upload date and say it says a timestamp more than 3 days (the time-limit his deal specified) ago.

All that is said with the aforementioned policy leading me to assume you are speaking the truth obviously, about donating those 50 usd >3 days ago. Which tbf I don't see why you wouldn't, but I also don't see why OP would be lying about their deals either (particularly with how everything about it [the deal] is stacked in their favour anyway, everything from no transparency on collected amounts, to no guarantees on quality, to a few other things.)

Whenever I encounter a situation like this, where two ppl speak opposing truths to eachother, my conclusion is always that there has been some kind of misunderstanding or error. In fact, that turns out to indeed be the case more often than not - you would scarcely believe how often ppl have noticed they left their responses in the drafts-folder before they start complaining to someone about never responding to their response. Or maybe you would believe it, simply from how common that error is.
And as such my opinion is always to let ppl work things out between themselves without having to join in as an unrelated third-party and point fingers at anyone, and at most I'll instead try to suggest possible situations that might have happened for the situation to occur unintentionally, or otherwise suggest that ppl keep their tempers tempered and let those with actual proof present their proofs. Or I might write some large shitpost about how things are unknowable from my perspective, until further facts appear :D

After all, it's not like anyone would ever do something maliciously or amoral, or worse, intentionally lie. Surely that's impossible, right? Particularly if money's involved and there are profits to be had in doing so? Or participants are anonymous?
I'm not angry I had spare money to spare what annoyed me a Lil is the first thing I see is when they said it's sad that nobody supports this series when I Cleary did donate money for it also I took screenshots of him personally thanking me and message from buymecoffe I will share it on discord if anyone wants to see Idk if u can post pics here I'm not that great with this so yea anyone wanna see just ask me for my discord tag or show me how to post it here

Dex-chan lover
what in the hell stopped him from using spirit magic? wtf? "U didnt use any spirit magic so its kinda sus" just blow the whole guild off then if thats a crime then just do anything blow a mountain the sky the earth whatever just do damn something smh

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, please don't tell me it's going to be one of those "I'm op but everyone thinks I'm weak even tho I do it Infront of them" horrible cliche, it's beyond infuriating... I really loved this series but with how it's been since this arc began, nothing but bad aftertastes

Double-page supporter
The bad thing about this person's usual method of translating chapters is that, while we readers get a huge batch of chapters at once that helps us catch up on the story a bit... they usually end up killing whatever efforts were being made by whatever team was previously scanlating it. Numerous times I've seen series get a ten chapter dump by this usual group only to be abandoned forever afterwards because the original team either felt slighted/sniped by them or don't want to skip ahead.
Sir scamsalot who got paid and is claiming he didn’t in the first and last page IS the previous group that was translating this… minus the other people because he wasn’t paying them for their work.

And that is the reason I don't pay money, even though I can easily affort it.
I'm 39 and I have more than enough income to sponsor a few translations, but unless I can get a 100% guarantee, I'm not going a give a penny to any group.

Dex-chan lover
lol, this guy's age is supposedly 25+, but his mentality and actions were kinda similar like an 8 y/o kid...
True but to be fair he is a 25 yo from a peaceful country in the modern world... most people from those places are like that. It is more unbelievable when they are quick to violence or are ruthless.

Personally I would like him to just let Sylph go crazy instead of using the Hammer, especially because Sylph said he had to keep his bag and itens hidden. Tell her not to kill but just hurt them untill they are unable to fight and let her do her thing or use his own magic to fight. The way it happened was a setting for problems to come but still bad storywise as it makes the MC an idiot with no... wait that is his characterization... nevermind.

Dex-chan lover
True but to be fair he is a 25 yo from a peaceful country in the modern world... most people from those places are like that. It is more unbelievable when they are quick to violence or are ruthless.
I'm not talking about he needs to be ruthless or even violent, but instead just act like a normal adult.

Like, all the stuffs that he showed in the city were clearly far from an adult should behave, like he somehow getting nervous from the guards for nothing, almost getting mugged since his mind were going elsewhere, to the whole "I'm a Spirit Mage, but I won't use my Spirit Mage skills to prove it, so you just need to believe me" shenanigans.

I would definitely tolerate it if he's a teen/high schooler, since his mental is still growing, and he lacks the experience in life. But from a 25 y/o adult who supposedly had been matured mentally? Nah, that's just dumb + shitty characterization, unless he got a severe disorder or some shit.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this story had not been updated for a while, almost a whole year in fact, and these new posts are clearly not split chapters and are too close to have been a hiatus.
so not like anyone can claim they were sniped after so long.

And, yeah. I myself am high functional but on the autism spectrum, but even so while I would draw the hammer if it was even needed I'd still start by using actual spirit magic, just not for a kill strike right away like Silphy wants, and if the guildmaster is really claiming I did not use any spirit magic I'd point out I didn't do any real move against the others so he made them give up before the battle even really started so I could.
Then if he denied I'd challenge him, and tell Silphy to aim for the left arm. Since there is so much magic, and she could make it a clean cut, it should be able to be reattached easily. If not... oops.
Not like the fight had been started for the money, so been given more money, while not bad, would have never been my wish there.

Dex-chan lover
MC just should let Sylph cut a couple fingers, or wrists, or ankles, whatever. They wont die but they'll get what they should.

Senior manager interfering to protect some lowly subordinates from a newcomer.
Somebody has eyes and can't see Mt. Tai.

Supporter
I'm not angry I had spare money to spare what annoyed me a Lil is the first thing I see is when they said it's sad that nobody supports this series when I Cleary did donate money for it also I took screenshots of him personally thanking me and message from buymecoffe I will share it on discord if anyone wants to see Idk if u can post pics here I'm not that great with this so yea anyone wanna see just ask me for my discord tag or show me how to post it here
It's a low enough amount that many people will think "That's not very much. I'll send the money to them." These chapters and mangas that they're translating are getting grabbed by all the aggregator sites. Tens or hundreds of thousands of people are seeing the scam ad. A handful of people send $50 and now they've just made a few hundred or a few thousand dollars.

It's a low enough amount that many people will think "That's not very much. I'll send the money to them." These chapters and mangas that they're translating are getting grabbed by all the aggregator sites. Tens or hundreds of thousands of people are seeing the scam ad. A handful of people send $50 and now they've just made a few hundred or a few thousand dollars.
Once again, I am amazed that this guy has yet to be banned from posting to MD. He's been pulling this shit for far too long.

Am I the only one who despises when a monthly chapter release is not only less than 20 pages in length, the art style is clearly getting much worse? And based on info I can find, it's not even like the artist has any other projects going on. It's even more infuriating because the story is actually picking up and becoming interesting, if not slightly cliched.

That sexy onee-san receptionist is quite delish, though, and the artist DOES know how to make some utterly delectable women. . .even at the expense of nerfing Sylphy's chest from actually being pretty prominent in the first 3-5 chapters to being literally non-existent, which pisses me off because I hate that kind of body inconsistency. This isn't just an art style change: this is a pretty blatant nerfing for lulz sake considering the general tone of this series and the 'lolbreastenvytagisfunnylol' meme.

I do hope whoever is translating this keeps up the relatively good work because lord help me I appreciate ComicDom in picking the series up, yet the script was almost unreadable and names were way too inconsistent even within the same chapter. No QC at all. No reason to rush, for any scanlator. Take your time. I've never understood why readers are so god damn impatient.

Group Leader
Well, there's nothing to be surprised about this pathetic development... right, there's nothing to be angry about here.
nervous-scared.gif

Users who are viewing this thread