Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 8 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
hold the f up, that first page. wasn't she like stacked as well? or am I tripping?
ok, just went to see the cover art and yeah. she's been effectively being nerfed. is this a LN? if so, can some explain why?

Dex-chan lover
hold the f up, that first page. wasn't she like stacked as well? or am I tripping?
ok, just went to see the cover art and yeah. she's been effectively being nerfed. is this a LN? if so, can some explain why?
I remember discussions on the topic of Undine's chest growing with every chapter, while Sylphy's chest shrinking. Undine sucks up all the nutrients right from the poor Sylphy :D

Also, yeah, she is pretty well endowed in the first chapter of the manga, so i don't think it's an "LN-thing"...

Dex-chan lover
d7MqdE4.png

The harem, ordered by abundance

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

If I remember correctly she was losing power by helping the MC at the start without a contract and now she is barely maintained by the current one, so he probably needs to grow stronger to help Sylphy grow back... I think.

Dex-chan lover
Sylphy got nerfed hard.
Also, I feel like he should have gotten a dragon quest turban instead of a helmet

Dex-chan lover
I never watch/read magical girls and this manga is telling me that im missing out.

Dex-chan lover
I remember discussions on the topic of Undine's chest growing with every chapter, while Sylphy's chest shrinking. Undine sucks up all the nutrients right from the poor Sylphy :D

Also, yeah, she is pretty well endowed in the first chapter of the manga, so i don't think it's an "LN-thing"...
I get you, however if you check the cover arts. there's that other fairy, I honestly don't remember if she was the wood fairy or something like that but she also appears in 2 art covers. and guess what, in the first she's kinda flat and in the second cover she appears she's got a rack.

Dex-chan lover
d7MqdE4.png

The harem, ordered by abundance
But why is Bell in there???

Maybe the editor figured that the art needed more variety. Variety is good.
There wasn't a flat chest to appeal to that crowd - please don't count the little spirits - so the water spirit king being 'denser' than the wind spirit king made more sense.

Dex-chan lover
"what a handsome guy"

is he taking a jab at sylph's, no longer existing, breasts?

Dex-chan lover
With that build-up and armour, he better have LeVar Burton's voice...

Users who are viewing this thread