Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
Oh? unlike WN, they didnt show much of mc with Guild much? (like an adventure lesson, slander etc) or for his student registered as adventure (guild try to warn them)

Dex-chan lover
Kikka looks like a doll.

The spirits are so considerate.

Yeah, the desire to protect is manly.

If you're ten, you're a kid. Complaining you're being treated as a kid only cements you as one.

The difference between dogs and wolves are that dogs are tamed. But other than that they're the same species. Dog is a subspecies of wolf. Beastman wolves would probably be more like dogs, since dogs are closer to humans in some aspects than wolves.

Cute spirits. I've seen those designs before.

Oh? unlike WN, they didnt show much of mc with Guild much? (like an adventure lesson, slander etc) or for his student registered as adventure (guild try to warn them)
Honestly, it makes more sense to not take them to the guild until they're more mature and experienced.

Dex-chan lover
Kikka looks like a doll.

The spirits are so considerate.

Yeah, the desire to protect is manly.

If you're ten, you're a kid. Complaining you're being treated as a kid only cements you as one.

The difference between dogs and wolves are that dogs are tamed. But other than that they're the same species. Dog is a subspecies of wolf. Beastman wolves would probably be more like dogs, since dogs are closer to humans in some aspects than wolves.

Cute spirits. I've seen those designs before.

Honestly, it makes more sense to not take them to the guild until they're more mature and experienced.

it was mostly just MC and guild (like adventure lesson on basic adventure). The only time kids got involved is when registered but yeah I guess, let's see where it goes

Users who are viewing this thread