Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the problem with how rare it is vs how safe it is. My preference is as rare as possible.
The same applies to both ends, I prefer mine the closest to charcoal as possible (the crunchier the better), but too much charcoal can be unsafe too. Well, most things we eat that taste good are not healthy though.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, she's the great spirit of water... She can just... y'know.."pump" more up there. >_> Or something!
Wrong spirit, they probably did that just to make a comparison between the two. But nonetheless, they're all spirits, so they might be able to change their physical appearance at will.

Dex-chan lover
The same applies to both ends, I prefer mine the closest to charcoal as possible (the crunchier the better), but too much charcoal can be unsafe too. Well, most things we eat that taste good are not healthy though.
If it's processed meat like meatballs I sometimes like a bit of a crusty surface, but not for unprocessed meat.

But good tasting things can be healthy. Like meat, mushrooms, and berries (and then you have something from three different kingdoms). It's almost always a matter of eating proper amounts of it.

Dex-chan lover
It says on the top-right corner of page 2 that the previous group has agreed to continue this.
EDIT: Nvm, I'm dumb - it was Silas asking the previous group if they'd let him take over. Apologies for the confusion.
no worries lol

Dex-chan lover
Finally caught up with this manga again.
It was slow before the city trip but now that they are back I am happy to see our merry bunch of alcoholics.

Dex-chan lover
I have only one glaring issue - page 8, Dyne don't call sylphy "sister", she is the one who refer to herself as "one-chan", aka "i'm [older sister], and i'm going to call myself that in 3rd person, because it's cute".

Dex-chan lover
WDYM? It's ended. It's over. She's pettan now.
Any more, and her chest will go concave.
one of the first pages has her where you see her somewhat sideways, and it is smaller then in the chapter where she made the contract with the mc.

in the end they might end up compressing so much that they will end up turning into a black hole.

edit: on the sixth page.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope that there's an explanation within this story on why Sylphy's chest 'disappeared'.

Dex-chan lover
one of the first pages has her where you see her somewhat sideways, and it is smaller then in the chapter where she made the contract with the mc.

in the end they might end up compressing so much that they will end up turning into a black hole.

edit: on the sixth page.
i wonder if the author forgot or got lazy, if not the editor telling them to tone it down (tho big boobs usually sell unless they're so comically huge that you'd expect it to be a hentai XD)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Contributor
man, even though it has happened for more than 50 chapters ago, i still cant get over what they did to sylphy.
she got nerfed so bad to the point its gone gone, nothing left
:meguuusad:

image.png
It all got asborbed by the Double K-cup Greatit Water Spirit.

Users who are viewing this thread