Seishun Buta Yarou wa Yumemiru Shoujo no Yume wo Minai - Ch. 4

Supporter
Looking forward to Futaba trying to walk a line between telling Shouko enough to keep her coming back to preserve the timeline (not knowing it won't survive, regardless) and not telling her enough that this particular version of Shouko will feel it necessary to disrupt everything. And, of course, watching her fail.

Supporter
What the fuck. This may be the most interesting manga adaptation of all time.
It's like there was a huge chunk of LN material detailing the first timeline that didn't survive editing (and, to be fair, there was enough that did survive to fill two very dense volumes as it was) that was repurposed here just because it existed.

Dex-chan lover
It's like there was a huge chunk of LN material detailing the first timeline that didn't survive editing (and, to be fair, there was enough that did survive to fill two very dense volumes as it was) that was repurposed here just because it existed.
so the manga is covering the timeline(s) that were not shown in the movie (or LN)?

Supporter
so the manga is covering the timeline(s) that were not shown in the movie (or LN)?
The first timeline where Sakuta was the donor. Some of this material is mentioned in Shouko's monologue in the LN (mostly the stuff about how she found out everything in the hospital).

Dex-chan lover
The first timeline where Sakuta was the donor. Some of this material is mentioned in Shouko's monologue in the LN (mostly the stuff about how she found out everything in the hospital).
ah thanks. it‘s been a while since I read the LN, and I found it a bit contrived with the timelines, so I unfortunately don’t remember it very well.

Users who are viewing this thread