Seishun no After - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I checked the raws

pretty depressing ending for the girl she more or less is left with nothing

Dex-chan lover
*Edit - Finally worked

in-half.jpg

I can't believe this is finally getting translated. It's been on my wishlist for half a decade.

Group Leader
@ankiwi Oh thank the gods someone is working on this. It removes the temptation for me! This series had quite an impact on me when I first read it, so I'd actually been hoping to start this since I started scanlating 9 months ago— but as anyone who reads my work knows, I'm already overloaded with the other stuff I've picked up. I'm a bit disappointed to see it's MTL, hit me up if you want for future translations.
Edit: 10 months ago now, woops.

Also coincidentally, I just thought of checking if someone had begun working on it yet, and you released it within a day ago! The universe is truly insane sometimes.

@greatninja3
There's a little extra volume/sequel/alt universe that seems to be happier for her, but I haven't read it yet, so I can't say for sure.

Group Leader
@sleepyfoxscanlations I did it cus it felt like it was going to sit untranslated forever even though it's a great story to me. Excuse the MTL I read the chinese version and was going to use that because I have an easier time with the language but halfway me and the HTL who helps me noticed they kind of went fuck it on some parts. I'll still try to do my best with the translating though with help from an HTL along with MTL and yeah I'll take you up on your offer when you have the time.

Agree with the person before LOL
Atleast give us some warning if there's an NTR

Dex-chan lover
Not sure what to think after this chapter...

Both characters are not good people...

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda glad he got an earful. Honestly he was kind of weird the whole time. He was getting really familiar with her really quickly. And they did end up becoming friends but he had other things in mind the whole time. He totally loved her before he knew her and everything he thought he loved about her was wrong (the book, her hating blondie)
And it was totally wrong for him to jump in and insult her opinionon the guy, even though he does seem like trash at that age your crush liking you back is a bfd if someone did that to him he would riot

I thought it was going to be another "me and the shy weird girl against the world!!" and I'm thankful it's not. Can't wait to read the rest!
She was lusting after a dude with a girlfriend, you got shit for brains? Why is it all MCs fault?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I feel that it was for the best that he interrupted the moment. Like he said, he had a girlfriend. This was wrong. I'm not sure if it was the right thing, though... After all, people choose their own lives.
I was glad to see them being friends but... Love gets in the way as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread