Seishun no After - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Overlap of Immorality

Dex-chan lover
I am glad others are for the current girlfriend rather than the time leap one. I would hate to be alone on that opinion.

Dex-chan lover
I too prefer the current girlfriend... The problem is this is a Midori No Ruupe story so their whole world is going to be completely ripped apart. :( Considering Sakura was totally fine overlooking the fact the guy she liking had a girlfriend already means she won't really have any qualms with messing shit up for our main man here when she eventually projects her love onto him too much.

I just hope he's able to salvage things after the oncoming apocalypse. Or rather it'd be nice if he was able to remain steadfast and not fall into her traps.

Dex-chan lover
I'd rather their relationship fall apart instead of him beginning to cheat on his girlfriend. Hope it doesn't go there but meh whatever, I also don't care as much as some people seem to.

Dex-chan lover
I'll flip out and start cussing if he decides to cheat on his girlfriend or something ruins their relationship.😤

She’s gonna let her worm her way in because he still loves her. I mean the dude lived his life for her, he dyed his hair the same color as the guy she liked, he got a job doing something that she loved, he visited the tree every year and maintained her family home. He literally spent the past 16 years living for her, the girlfriend seems to be the first thing he did for himself.

Dex-chan lover
The first thing she would do is look up/ask about blondie-kun, not fall in love with Makoto let’s be real. Self insert vibes.

Dex-chan lover
Bro pg 15 and 16 hurt my soul, especially after she got salty after he wasn't in love with her anymore and she was trying to use him as a fallback. It's somehow at the same time the anger of her just using him and the pain of NTR. Truly a feeling so complicated.

Dex-chan lover
@Rozzak You're probably right but considering she was already feeling guilty about her actions as she time slipped, it's not totally unreasonable. Plus she's a teenager, and sometimes teenagers just don't totally understand their emotions. But she got the chance to really reflect on her emotions almost immediately following the time slip at her old home so it's not totally unreal that she's realized how important he has become to her and wants to be more attached to him than she was.

I do think she should look into the other guy though. Narratively speaking she really should resolve her feelings for him to make her conflicted feelings for Makoto resonate better with the audience. The emotional core of this story is the tangled mess of emotions between the three main characters after all. Any flaws in that undermines the whole story.

As a disclaimer, I have zero idea how this manga actually plays out despite it apparently being finished. I haven't seen the raws or come across any other discussions or anything. I'm just speaking from my personal perspective on storytelling as a craft.

Ohh boy this is going to be hard for our MC boi I really like both girls too the only happy ending that I like will be Harem or Sakura finding his first love and stay with him

I see a lot of people saying she should look up the blonde guy but it didn’t seem like he was interested in her. It came off as either he was humoring her or planned to tease her for it later. On top of that when she didn’t come back to school he was laughing and joking with his friends and showed zero concern.

Her desperation and her love for the MC as a best friend are going to intermingled into a sort of love. She’s all alone and he’s the only persons left she cares about so she’s going to cling on to him even if she didn’t originally have romantic feeling for him.

I feel bad for her, shew basically had the guy she liked stripped away from her now this guy is all she has

Aggregator gang
This is gonna be a pain in the ass to read through without telling myself these people are characters over and over, I can feel it.

Users who are viewing this thread