Seishun no After - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Breakpoint of Love and Regret

Aggregator gang
What kind of featherweight can get pushed more than their height in distance by someone that small? Derp.

Supporter
What kind of featherweight can get pushed more than their height in distance by someone that small? Derp.
if you're caught off guard and not quick to react you can get pushed quite far

I think realistically he'd probably react fast enough to not go allll the way out into the middle of the street, but still get hit. Anyway it's believable enough imo

Last edited:
This manga fill me with so much rage from the MCs blatant indecisiveness on what he truly wants his gas lighting bitch of a friend Tatsumi that is actively trying to drive a wedge in between the marriage by getting into the MCs head his biter ass ex Sawa that likes to push her trauma onto other people installing doubt in Miiko and then we have the weird cosplaying freak

This manga fill me with so much rage from the MCs blatant indecisiveness on what he truly wants his gas lighting bitch of a friend Tatsumi that is actively trying to drive a wedge in between the marriage by getting into the MCs head his biter ass ex Sawa that likes to push her trauma onto other people installing doubt in Miiko and then we have the weird cosplaying freak
At this point I'm not here to enjoy the story, but to see how in the actual fuck ends, its like watching a constant car crash, you just can't stop looking

Dex-chan lover
Sure was nice of truck-kun to just be there ready and waiting for this dramatic moment. What world do you think he got? Hero to kill the demon king? slow life in a village with a busty next door neighbor? overpowered kirito clone and a harem of bugs? sold into sexual slavery?

Double-page supporter
I see... So one of the possible conditions is that 'you must never be with yourself'. Though, that's a bit of a stretch, probably... I can't tell what's going on.
Where are they now? When are they?

Users who are viewing this thread