Seishun no After - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - His Truth

Dex-chan lover
So.. He isn't actually 16 and he doesn't look younger, but he is tricking himself that's the case as a way of escapism? If not that, I have no fucking clue what's going on

Group Leader
So.. He isn't actually 16 and he doesn't look younger, but he is tricking himself that's the case as a way of escapism? If not that, I have no fucking clue what's going on
i dont think its him tricking himself as a way of escapism, i think he just truly forgot everything and him looking younger just symbolizes him without all the hurt and pain he had gone through

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
To sum it up I guess, got hit by a truck > Sakura clutches with a time slip > head injury was enough to erase some memories > they time slipped to the past. I wonder if the 2nd Sakura was actually this one and she pushed the MC into the accident to complete the loop. If that's the case, the MC that'll appear in the present would have experienced life with Sakura and will already have a final decision for his trainwreck of a love life.

Group Leader
Can someone please explain I am so confused on whats happening its all moving so quickly and I’m dumb :notlikethis:
evil sakura (umeko/sakura from the future i think) destroys makoto, he gets over sakura entirely, real sakura comes out the blue which causes evil sakura to kick makoto onto oncoming traffic, and sakura tries to save him by time slipping with him. they do end up time slipping, but makoto got hit badly and lost all his memories from the 16 years sakura was gone and his memories leading up until the car accident. it then skips to kurahashi going back to tell miiko that sakura and makoto time slipped, and they ended up going to a place to find out what happened in sakuras past. it ends up being discovered that sakura and her family got into a car accident, with her father dying immediately while sakura and her mom time slipped ahead 6 months. that's how kurahashi and miiko find out the time slip is real. kurahashi then tells miiko to get over makoto since there's no point in going on about it forever. it then cuts back to sakura and makoto, but when makoto awakes. sakura then realizes he has amnesia, and makoto rushes out of the hospital due to anxiety. sakura told him she was going to stay with him until he remembered his memories, so they ended up finding jobs (not makoto) and renting an apartment to live in. it then shows how the months go by while makoto slowly kinda regains some of his memories, and tries to pursue painting as a job, selling those he paints. he was very unsuccessful until 10 months in, where he finally had someone buy a painting. sakura and him then make out

Contributor
Who gave her this helpful note in case she time slipped into the future? "if your destination is in the future"
1719035032110.png

Supporter
Who gave her this helpful note in case she time slipped into the future? "if your destination is in the future"
I thought it was Makoto, but it's different from the bookmark earlier

oh, no, looking back to ch 23 p 5, I think it's the same note. just the reverse side that wasn't shown previously.
(it was initially given on ch 18 p7, but not shown)

Last edited:
the monster at the end? is just a Gigan analogy illustration. There's no actual monster. And he's not actually walking through snow.
(Gigan is the video game they play)
oh thanks i was confused there 😮‍💨

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... So he hasn't gotten younger. It's just symbolism.
This is all so wrong. And yet, this is a... I don't know how to put it at all. It's... a decent outcome for Sakura and him I guess, but for everyone else... it's wrong. Completely wrong.
Yeah. This is wrong. It shouldn't have been this way. But we can't go back...

Users who are viewing this thread