Seishun no After - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Flowers Blooming Before the Cherry Blossoms

Dex-chan lover
So I read the TL's credit page.

Well, tried I should say, seriously TL, you need to separare such huge walls of texts with paragrahps and spacing.

It kills the eyes of the reader without it.

Well, anyway.

Umeko(short haired glasses girl) was the FMC herself grown up cause of a time loop I guess?

And the MC basically needs to stop trying to get laid and just get a damn therapist, that or get him on a padded locked room with a straight jacket.

Dex-chan lover
So I read the TL's credit page.

Well, tried I should say, seriously TL, you need to separare such huge walls of texts with paragrahps and spacing.

It kills the eyes of the reader without it.

Well, anyway.

Umeko(short haired glasses girl) was the FMC herself grown up cause of a time loop I guess?

And the MC basically needs to stop trying to get laid and just get a damn therapist, that or get him on a padded locked room with a straight jacket.
I'm guessing FMC timeslipped a few years into the past, figured out a new identity for herself, and just got super salty about all this hating everyone including herself.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the author adds time travel elements and then decides to end the story on a bad ending? All of these decades of lifespan wasted?

I thought the time travel would be a loop instead. They would live together for a while after this last time slip, and then makoto would remember everything and choose Miko. Sakura is bitter and jealous since she can't have him, and that's how she becomes Umeko. Ultimately she loves him too much and wants him happy, so she decides to take him back to the resort and let Miko and Makoto live happily. She takes out her frustration on current day Sakura (and later on college age Makoto) after deciding to step away from their lives forever

....at least that was my headcanon until now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread