Seishun Pop!

Is this really H? I remember reading the first few chapters long ago but I don't remember anything resembling H at the time.

Double-page supporter
It's so damn obvious that the older sister is the one who was going to win in the end!

I don't mind incest in manga like other people but I find Ayano to be the superior girl.

Such a waste.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Wow the series really falls flat on its ass from the birthday chapters onwards. Really felt like it was just trying to be edgy

I found this manga as an accident while I was looking for some good slice of life manga. And when I saw the incest tag, I got disappointed thinking it'll be one of those garbage Mangas.
But then the ratings and some of the comments caught my attenstion and my God I am glad those did. This comic is really really good. Don't get distracted by the negative comments, people are just like snowflakes nowadays ( no offence intended XD).
The characters are believable and realistic and thus are easy to understand and relate to. The story is good enough to keep you engaged and craving for more. The conclusion feels earned and not just thrown.
For me it was a breath of fresh air and a hidden gem in this sea of endless Mangas.
Go ahead and give it a go, I am sure you won't be disappointed.

The ending was trash. It was kinda open-ended, but at the same time, why did she have to try to kill the mc at the very end of the manga, what kinda shit ending is that supposed to be. Just let the mf's live happily ever after. What a shame. Though it had great art and interesting characters.

Double-page supporter
So is he still in a coma or not? Was that final scene just what the sister imagined him to be?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I found this manga as an accident while I was looking for some good slice of life manga. And when I saw the incest tag, I got disappointed thinking it'll be one of those garbage Mangas.
But then the ratings and some of the comments caught my attenstion and my God I am glad those did. This comic is really really good. Don't get distracted by the negative comments, people are just like snowflakes nowadays ( no offence intended XD).
The characters are believable and realistic and thus are easy to understand and relate to. The story is good enough to keep you engaged and craving for more. The conclusion feels earned and not just thrown.
For me it was a breath of fresh air and a hidden gem in this sea of endless Mangas.
Go ahead and give it a go, I am sure you won't be disappointed.
Than read okaeri papa what do you think tell me than

Than read okaeri papa what do you think tell me than
I tried reading it and initially I felt nah man and thought about dropping it but because it's rating was high, I pushed a bit more and it's actually getting more mysterious. I do not know if I'll stick to it or not because it's not my cup of tea but it's interesting for sure.

Last edited:
Just finished the manga, all I can really say is damn that bitch is crazy, she was my favourite when she was actually sane. Also rip oka-san, truck-kun got yo ass so hopefully you get isekai’d somewhere nice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread