Seishun Re:Try - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - What Wasn't Seen

Fed-Kun's army
I have a bad feeling Itsuki x Miyagi is going to happen if Haruka x Hinata gets finalized... (I'm aware this already ended, but I'm not gonna spoil myself that easily.)

So the brother keeps acting like a psycho, but the MC is afraid he's going to hurt his feelings.... At least it's only 2 volumes.

Augh this author is a psycho trying to redeem the brother. "Oh I truly respect him and want to be like him, maybe i'll cuck him" WTF

Dex-chan lover
Bad move. He shouldn't have acted so suspiciously and came clean. He was ready holding it out in the open, after all.

@Tug70074 While he did respect him, he likely envied him to an unhealthy degree and resented him too for not noticing his plight. Still, it doesn't justify him pulling this off and rubbing it in Itsuki's face like a piece of shit.

Supporter
I just realized his brother is a hater, but they're both kinda dumb. I get the black haired one got a second shot but with all the info he had he decided to live a glorified version of his brother's life rather than a better version of his own. Meanwhile the other one is out here trying to get back with his girl - as admirable as that is with three years of life knowledge you'd think you'd try to get the up on anything with your time rather than spend it reforming the relationships you already had.

Double-page supporter
I know that Haruka is jealous with his brother, but damn! I don't like this kind of reverse-fate development.

Well, maybe I'm alone who just feel like this. I still waiting what will happens with this two MCs.

Dex-chan lover
@azuremirage The problem for the older brother is that he was happy with his life, and then it all got reset. He wants to get back what he lost because he didn't want to lose it. That's why he wants to reform those relationships, though those 3 years are backfiring quickly since his brother threw the timeline off the rails very quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread