Seitokai ni mo Ana wa Aru! - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - The Student Council Training Camp!! (Onsen Arc)

Contributor
There's actually a scene in the RAW manga where Komaro actually feels the MC big "thing" when she sit on his lap.. and yeah she actually agree that it is actually big to his .. and she actually like to sit on it..

If you ask why.. Well the thing is Komaro is author self-insert.. and the author is pretty much a fan of big "thing" and they pretty much get banned in twitter because they shared to much their big "toys" in her twitter.. I don't know if it still there now..

And yes the author is female..
Confirmation that Muchi’s a woman? Honestly curious

Dex-chan lover
Confirmation that Muchi’s a woman? Honestly curious
Check out her twitter before she got banned again.. Look at her Bio.. Not gonna lie there's more photo of her in her first account but yeah it had been deleted because of "reason"..

agz

You cannot seriously be convinced because a mangaka calls themselves a girl on Twitter. His Pixiv says he's a 104 year old JK girl. It's much smarter to presume they're a man until strong evidence to the contrary.

Dex-chan lover
There's actually a scene in the RAW manga where Komaro actually feels the MC big "thing" when she sit on his lap.. and yeah she actually agree that it is actually big to his ******.. and she actually like to sit on it..

If you ask why.. Well the thing is Komaro is author self-insert.. and the author is pretty much a fan of big "thing" and she pretty much get banned in twitter because she shared to much their big "toys" in her twitter.. I don't know if it still there now..

And yes the author is female..
does it also include the ryona like abuse toward her OC?

Dex-chan lover
does it also include the ryona like abuse toward her OC?
Unfortunately yeah.. That's her fetish.. 🤦

She's basically someone that like to comment "I wish that was me" in the messed up h****i or p***n.. 😬

Dex-chan lover
You cannot seriously be convinced because a mangaka calls themselves a girl on Twitter. His Pixiv says he's a 104 year old JK girl. It's much smarter to presume they're a man until strong evidence to the contrary.
She had a 18+ twitter account before.. but she got banned or you can say frozen in that account.. and she had no choice to create a new one.. In her old twitter you can pretty much see her body, and "toys".. and there's a karaoke where she's sang something.. Too bad it's got deleted now because that account already gone.. Well there's a chance she might also post something new in her new twitter but I doubt she will do that again..

I hope you seen her twitter earlier man.. You missed something big...

And you can see her old works here in mangadex.. So much of her past works is self insert..

Dex-chan lover
I forgot how this manga mastered the loophole on how to legally draw a topless girl on SFW channels by calling him a boy.

And regardless on who wins the MCbowl, at least Koma-chan was the first to drink the Ume juice.
Literally only reason tan is male lmao

Users who are viewing this thread