Seitokai Yakuindomo - Ch. 591

Dex-chan lover
If your pee looks like orange juice you have some serious problem. Or the crappiest juice ever...

Dex-chan lover
just realized, the ch number on the page and the chapter no on MD don't line up.

Aggregator gang
@Wolvenworks
There was a a numbering issue long ago. I forget exactly when and why (publication change I think?) but the decision had been made to just keep the +1 as the disparity had already existed. I merely kept up with those wishes as it's rather benign.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the work you've done!

(Also, people complaining about "lack of progress" in something like Komi I can almost understand, but here? This has been an unresolvable gag comic from chapter one.)

Thanks for the chapters but after finishing them I started thinking that Aria is barely a character anymore. I mean it's a gag manga and she turned into a vehicle for puns and her running gag about mishearing something seems to be in every chapter but in the beginning she could be serious and after some serious talk the joke was that it devolved into perverted stuff for example when she told the others about being conceived under a tree in her garden. Also sometimes she was a good serious senpai who at times challenged Shino which showed their good chemistry and that they were on the same wavelength. I'm sure Aria has been like this for a while but after reading multiple chapters at once that really struck me. The one thing she did that wasn't perverted was hugging Tsuda at the video conference.

I kind of miss the serious Aria a little.

I may bow right now *bows*. Seriously thank you for all the chapters. This manga is always to me.

@Trexxe the series literally has flanderized all its character by now, I'm not surprised if the seitokai ends like Sket dance where MC ends up with no one

Users who are viewing this thread