Seitokai Yakuindomo - Ch. 597

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised, usually the dark hotpot arcs end very poorly cos everyone brings the randomest things. Then again, the SYD gang is surprisingly normal in certain aspects.

Power Uploader
So why are Uomi and Pres in Tsuda's room again? Do they practically live together at this point?

@youdontknowwho she's their relative and yes she hangout in their house almost every day ever since they found out that they're a relatives. She have their parents permission so it's ok

Fed-Kun's army
Like orcs and female knights?
More like goblins and female adventurers 😉
*Goburin Sureiar-san wants to know your location*

I think the TL notes should be reserved when it happens to not be a masturbation joke.

I prefer orc and elf more. Female knights aren’t bad but it feel like they fit almost anything, while elf are more or less orc and human.

Guys! We have to help them, their stuck in an infinite loop. This is like their 5th or 6th new years.

Dex-chan lover
Another year gone by, while they're still in the same age.

Also, clearly female knights and tentacle monsters are the best combo.

Noodle his noodle... The fuck? Apparently there's more in her pervert dictionary than I thought. Though it sounds more weird than perverted to me.

Fed-Kun's army
Only good orc and female knight is when it is female knight that "attack" the orc

Fed-Kun's army
why doesnt uomi brings mori san with her to tsuda's home? tsuda's student council is always there. at least bring the vice president we all want to see.

Aggregator gang
First time she brought Mori to the Tsuda house, Nozomi and Takatoshi ended up having a little moment and a little secret between them.
Uomi knows this to be dangerous.

Aggregator gang
How many new years, christmas, cultural festival, beach episode, onsen episode and many more school life events does this series have already? Especially after Tsuda became a 2nd year highschool student, are they stuck in an endless 8 loop?

Users who are viewing this thread