Seitokai Yakuindomo - Ch. 602

Fed-Kun's army
As they say: Angel in the streets, devil in the sheets, let's hope not, but I have a feeling she might be old Dejima or Yokoshima acquittance.

Wait: Eiryou's student council was operating with no apparent oversight? Wow.

Although, if I'm being honest, Yokoshima barely qualifies as oversight for Ousai...

Aggregator gang
@carguy1701
Well to be completely fair, what they do is pretty much just paper bit-hwork for the staff and other things that are readily obvious like putting up flyers or making announcements. There's very little need for supervision as whether they're doing their jobs or not is fairly transparent, and they have little to no actual power.

As little more than students making dick-jokes while doing nothing really of consequence, who were voted in on a "anyone is fine as long as it's not me" basis; SYD has one of the most realistic student councils in nearly all fiction.

I like how you can tell when there’s a mori chapter just by the sheer spike in comments

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, Japanese student governments really do have more power than those in Western countries — allocating club budgets, running school events, and so forth. This came about first from restructuring done during the US occupation following WWII, to train students in democracy, and then became more important following student unrest (and a few actual riots) in the 1960s.

Double-page supporter
New person! Now we need to figure out how to slide her into the Tsuda harem

Users who are viewing this thread