Seiyoku no Tsuyo Sugiru Kanojo ni Komattemasu. - Ch. 2 - Her Way of Waking Me Up

Dex-chan lover
That's just straight-up sexual assault.

Also, she was laying behind him. This was not a BJ, but it was delicious.

I know what she did and I don't like it...

wow what a sucker that is totally sexual assault... or maybe it doesn’t count if he gives consent after?

Aggregator gang
It would be sexual assault if they weren't a married couple in an apparently comfortable and healthy relationship. Unless anyone here specifically is against their partner waking them up with oral sex....or possibly Analingus, according to Tamerlane (but I don't think it was in that case.) Anyone?

Dex-chan lover
It would be sexual assault if they weren't a married couple in an apparently comfortable and healthy relationship. Unless anyone here specifically is against their partner waking them up with oral sex....or possibly Analingus, according to Tamerlane (but I don't think it was in that case.) Anyone?
In the strictest sense, it's sexual assault because he was asleep and thus in a state where he couldn't indicate consent/retraction of consent/refusal. But if both of them are okay with the interaction, then there's no case and no point in calling it "sexual assault".

Users who are viewing this thread