Seiyuu Radio no Ura Omote - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
damn, I have a feeling Yubisaki Meguru is gon' try to kick them on the ground. But that's gonna come up as just playing for the audience and end up being fun I guess? Let's see how that goes

Dex-chan lover
ganna be reading next chapter like i was watching real seiyuu's up on stage or live streams. no critiques on their characters just having fun as a viewer.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (it's been awhile so I honestly forgot 70-80% of the plot. But this chapter has more or less refreshed my memory. Looking for to the adaptation as well).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter
Couple pages in this chapter felt very gay but I can tell this will never take the yuri plunge but I still ship it
I’ll just enjoy the bait they throw at us

Dex-chan lover
Circling merry-go-rounds are much better than non-circling merry-go-rounds.

Banned
Whats the point of this even existing if its just yuri bait and not even a good one.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter ~

BRUH AND THIS STILL DOESN'T HAVE A GL TAG??????
Whats the point of this even existing if its just yuri bait and not even a good one.
NO 'CUSS IT IS THO. Their dynamic is so COOL it's not often we seen Tsundere x Tsundere, BRUH THEY LITTERLY ACT SOOOOOOOOOOOO GAY.... they're litterly gayer than most couple's that have a GL tag. They've gotten in the same bath tub before. literally have kabedon each other, they care about each other enough to sacrifice there whole career,ect and there's still no GL tag??

LMFAO IF IN THE END THEY JUST RANDOMLY DAITING/MARRING BOYS I'M LITTERLY GOING TO GIVE A 1 STAR ON RATINGS 🤣😂

Aggregator gang
manga about seiyuus growing their career
“WAAAA YURI BAIT NO YURI NO GL”

have you even read this theres literally no romantic developments, theyre just great friends who support each other in times of need. if you see this and call it yuri i dont think youve ever seen girls with their friends before

Users who are viewing this thread