Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
@Cyreader Because the mangaka is working on three different manga simultaneously and I think her priorities are My Recently Hired Maid is Suspicious and Jahy-sama over Oppai.

Aggregator gang
Huh, turns out Chiaki has a pretty good intuition. Who'd have thought that her head contains anything but boobs?

So Akira wouldn't have a problem potentially having a threesome with her cousin Chiaki? Just saying

Dex-chan lover
Harumi has a surprisingly lewd imagination 😵 Chiaki is really starting to rub off on her .

Surprise character development, I see. Delightful, though I certainly wouldn't say no to a yuri threesome either...

Dex-chan lover
Well, Harumi is clearly liking the threesome idea with slightly older version of sort-of-girlfriend. "That in itself wouldn't be so..." be honest with yourself, girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Woah there! I didn't expect Harumi to be on board for that threesome fantasy so quickly. Accidentally it was a right choice by Chiaki to not tell the truth. Haha. They are so adorable.

That's the second chapter with a stacked protagonist named Hana trying to get her significant other to call her by her first name I read today

Users who are viewing this thread