Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki!

Dex-chan lover
@MacMeaties I can imagine the conversations behind our backs if humans ran into sentient versions of more normal mammals: "And they're in season all the time!" "You're kidding. Those horny bastards!" "It gets worse. They're neotenous, so they're all kind of like kids--but most of them have a thing for youth on top of that, so it's like they're a whole species of pedophiles." "Whoa. These critters are all kinds of fucked up."

@mikegnesium

I disagree, since from the premise, the guy would have to get permission to touch the other girls breast, just like the main character has to. Its pretty clear that this only happens when consent is fully given, so it wouldn't really qualify as sexism. It'd just be another ecchi series to add to the pile with a male lead, just they'd be getting permission this time.

Maybe, but that doesn't mean that this hypothetical guy would be operating under same rules, social assumptions and perceived motives, while asking for that kind of permission.

Besides, i was talking about readers leniency to let such things slide, not some misty in-story universe's set of etiquette standards for sexualized behavior (regardless of other party's approval) - nobody is shrieking about "consent" in this comment section. As opposed to that occasionally happening in harem and more often, smut josei threads - presumably, because it's about two girls going at it. I can't make direct comparison in people reactions, cause i haven't seen any other series sporting that kind of vibe, based on similar wonky gimmick* ("touching your body part gives me shounen powers"), that would also feature bold male lead. Hence the word "probably".

But. But. I propose that if that kind of manga did exist, then
1) with shy x pursuing roles reversed ("dude-kun, rubbing your ochinchin helps me do whatever"), there would be zero outrage happening.
2) alternatively, if they stayed as is, there would at least be some bitching going on.

And that's great.

*there's Seikon no Qwaser, but that's not exactly it.

Ya know, I'm sure a lot of people will enjoy this. Not because it is some kind of masterpiece, but because a lot of people like breasts and cute people being cute.

For me Yuri never seems to work, since I'm more into guys, but for the rest of y'all I hope you have a fun time with this.

@mikegnesium When you said "touching your body part gives me shounen powers", do you perhaps mean something like this?

https://myanimelist.net/manga/64535/Kenzen_Robo_Daimidaler

Group Leader
This author must’ve been the assistant to the author of Ookami Shounen right?

>Author and artist from Jahy-Sama
yes
>Oppai
Yes.
>Ecchi and Shoujo Ai
YEs.
>All combined into one manga
YES.

All Hail Hana The Empress of Boobage and her herald Chiaki, may gravity and time be kind to all four of them!

dnVX4zp.png
This always comes to mind whenever I'm reading this manga.
(From Okusama ga Seitokaichou)

Users who are viewing this thread