Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai ~Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita~ - Ch. 51.1 - Knight

Fed-Kun's army
Rather than sentry, shouldn’t it be scout? Sentries guard a spot, while scouts search ahead, right?

Also, rather than “parent,” shouldn’t that be ”kin?” I mean, Gilanca mentioned it, but you’d unlikely recognize much as a “monster.” So, would they recognize their parent? Plus, what’s the likely hood of actually encountering their parent? Even kin assumes they’re all related. But since he’s trying to imply emotion fighting their kind, saying “species,“ while more accurate, seems too disconnected.

Aside from that, appreciate the translation.

Dex-chan lover
The previous chapter, his minions were planning and deciding who are the ones who will stay and defend. But I guess they threw all that out of the window and decided to all just go on a trip with only 1 person defending their land (not like the other 3 can do much).

Dex-chan lover
Rather than sentry, shouldn’t it be scout? Sentries guard a spot, while scouts search ahead, right?

Also, rather than “parent,” shouldn’t that be ”kin?” I mean, Gilanca mentioned it, but you’d unlikely recognize much as a “monster.” So, would they recognize their parent? Plus, what’s the likely hood of actually encountering their parent? Even kin assumes they’re all related. But since he’s trying to imply emotion fighting their kind, saying “species,“ while more accurate, seems too disconnected.

Aside from that, appreciate the translation.
Demon King that took Ruri would be their parent, no?

Users who are viewing this thread