Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai ~Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita~ - Ch. 52.2

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember well, are we supposed to know the person on the throne?

Dex-chan lover
Called it, they're doing the classic trope of splitting up until the mc and few others are left.

Dex-chan lover
It's the sealed demon lord.

Well the publication was slow but honestly I think this manga has pretty good progression. Nice action too.
Wasn't Lilcarla also the earlier beast tamer/hero? I have a fuzzy memory from the earlier chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Called it, they're doing the classic trope of splitting up until the mc and few others are left.
why did they even come if they were going to split off from the relevant part almost immediately? they didn't even do so for a meaningful enemy, they're just nameless mooks.

Dex-chan lover
why did they even come if they were going to split off from the relevant part almost immediately? they didn't even do so for a meaningful enemy, they're just nameless mooks.
I know man. Worst part is I thought MC wanted someone to defend their home, but all of the strong comrades went along on this field trip with him.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't Lilcarla also the earlier beast tamer/hero? I have a fuzzy memory from the earlier chapters.

All right, coming from a binge read:

According to the elves and Pappy, Lilcarla was a monster tamer. However from Noa's recollection of human history, she was known as the Demon Lord. So he put two and two together and figured she was a monster tamer that got mistaken for the Demon Lord, which foreshadowed his fate. The recent record from the pope battle and Lilcarla's possession of Ruri, her servant/descendant, seem to confirm that she was and may still be the Demon Lord.

That's the situation so far. Noa hasn't evolved his class yet, and he's worried the next stage for him is Demon lord.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread