Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai: Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita - Vol. 11 Ch. 54.2

Dex-chan lover
I kind of want to track down raws for the start, since I know for certain that the English chapters here had "Demon Lord" as one of the options in The class change book, and he didn't take that. Before it was just other humans misidentifying him as a demon lord, but now it's an actual demon lord saying he's become one.

Was it a mistranslation in the class change book? Are there different kanjis being used here and there? Doesn't quite add up as is.

Dex-chan lover
I really like that he seems to have embraced that "Hero" part of himself, if Jobs are in part a measure of your personality, it makes sense, because he's always acting heroic when you get right down to it. I think knowing that his job changed pushed "Hero" on to a small child and a personal vendetta against the Demon Lord has led him to embrace what should've been his destiny originally anyway.

I kind of want to track down raws for the start, since I know for certain that the English chapters here had "Demon Lord" as one of the options in The class change book, and he didn't take that. Before it was just other humans misidentifying him as a demon lord, but now it's an actual demon lord saying he's become one.

Was it a mistranslation in the class change book? Are there different kanjis being used here and there? Doesn't quite add up as is.
I think "Demon Lord" is the advanced job of Tamer. His Tamer level was locked at 50, normally he would have to have that unlocked at a church. He had the Hero job before which doesn't come with a level cap, and he was hiding it because he just wanted to be normal.

Dex-chan lover
so as long as the mc is alive drake and old man angus are immortal too? or they are different since they are human turned into slave monster

Dex-chan lover
I'm reading this trash due to sunk cost fallacy.
But for fuck sake, every issue has been a steady jump in bs.
Super form, then superer form, then secret form, then rose super form, diamond super form, fusion super form, true form, final true form, true true form.
There's no stakes in this because if someone dies, they will unlock a new ability to Undie. If they are poisoned. GUESS WHAT HE KNOWS ANTI POISON!

this manga has become two kids fighting on the playground shouting magic spells and shields. "NUH UH!"

and the MC makes a statement filled to the brim with 'shonen', and thats why we keep loving shonen stories

last boss fight is here and it feels pretty short... but i think it was pope fight that was overextended, like some arcs of Rellenuto(spanish slang something like 'filleruto' xD)

Users who are viewing this thread