Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai: Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita - Vol. 11 Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
How bout the emperor? The leftover of those church's underling? And that mother queen abandoning her daughter, like don't she still had the connection with you on military assistance thing?
Is this really how it all ended?

Keeping the last boss lady, what better ending than that? its just that her time was so short, if we saw her a bit earlier in the story, maybe this last chapter would feel more strong with the way she joined the mc gang. Thanks LHTranslation, you guys are the best.

Dex-chan lover
It's a sad day today. As this manga didn't even reach chapter 69. Not nice :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Well, the axe kinda swift and slow this time. Oh well, at least the journey was a bit entertaining.

Thanks for the TLs LH scans!

Dex-chan lover
Mid ending to a mid manga.
This started ok but I'd say it began going downhill when the kingdom building politics began.

Dex-chan lover
I really wanted some romance between the maid girl and mc, kinda sad that it ended without much happening there. She always seemed a bit jealous whenever another girl got close to him but it never went anywhere which feels like a waste. :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
There are better endings. There are worse. Overall the ending is the thing many Manga fall flat on their face and I think this one at least stands, it was fun enough.

Aggregator gang
It didn't exactly end badly or unfulfilling but there should be another like 50 chapters ending with killing god

Aggregator gang
shkv3acch5681.png

Dex-chan lover
That was a very abrupt ending.

Anyhoo, thanks for all your hard work with this series! :thumbsup:

Honestly, I have no idea what I just read, I don't even remember the first chapter or the overall plot

aww man, again that sad moment when we see a good companion leave our routine...

it was a nice ride, and it got a satisfactory ending...

thanks for all the work translating(and also the author even if they never read this ;9)

...good bye partner

Dex-chan lover
It started good.
But got messy midway.
Though put up a proper conclusion. That was good. All's well if end's well.

I'll be generous and give it a 7/10 mainly for the ending.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread