Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai: Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita - Vol. 11 Ch. 55.2

Dex-chan lover
Just kill her... why shonen manga think that because they had a tragic past their current actions should be forgiven ?

Dex-chan lover
Sparing her means taming her and taming her gets mc all her cool powers and a new waifu
Ah yeah, the beating down to the point of near death to actually tame them. Kinda forgot that part after he hasn't tamed anything in so long. Now that'll be a solid end point, him taming the actual former demon lord and gaining all of that power at once. Suppose that'll make for a satisfying ending if that's the case.

Dex-chan lover
"pplease don't kill her"... FCK THAT BIOTCH
thanks to hear we have this stupid shounen battle arc that never ends and has no sense at all

Dex-chan lover
The thing is, the novel is still going on it seems...
So, did the manga reach a point where the novel has too little content for the manga to keep on going/start a "season 2" or is it the end of the novel ad?

Anyway, fuck you Ruri...gender equality: if she tried to kill Noa, Noa can kill her too

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Hajime no Ippou moment right there.
Welp, looks like Lilicarla is about to be tamed as well.

P.S. Be reminded that this manga adap will end on Chapter 56

Dex-chan lover
what an annoyingly cliche way to end this fight, a “with all my friends I’ll beat you.” Followed by someone coming out of nowhere to tell the mc not to finish the big bad off for “reasons”.

Dex-chan lover
Let's go full 'Shounen Friendship' final blow. Why was I expecting something different from this?

Dex-chan lover
LOL I get that a lot of people think "Ugh Power of Friendship", but quite literally...he's a tamer, and they're a monster ("Demon Lord" species). Hell, in the past they were a tamer too. Killing them is one thing, but isn't an Ultimate Victory "I tamed the strongest tamer and being in the world?"

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone elaborate me, why do they have to fight to the death with each other :question: I though she is his senpai in job, at some point in story it seem they could be partner/lover if they meet each other. And she just want to meet him through Ruri possession, not even harm her on the process :questionblob: And MC just "F you, i gonna kill you, blah blah.."

Dex-chan lover
welp, in the end, always the Power of Friendship wins

EDIT: Oops, I accidently posted it again, how can I delete this post?

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone elaborate me, why do they have to fight to the death with each other :question: I though she is his senpai in job, at some point in story it seem they could be partner/lover if they meet each other. And she just want to meet him through Ruri possession, not even harm her on the process :questionblob: And MC just "F you, i gonna kill you, blah blah.."
She can't leave that place, because of Demon Lord blocking barrier, so she used Ruri as bait to bring Noah there. If she kills Noah, she can use his soul to break the barrier, if he kills her, she's finally done, but maybe he's trapped there forever as her replacement.

Users who are viewing this thread