Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai: Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita - Vol. 11 Ch. 55.1 - The Demon Lord

Group Leader
yep that was. totally goku

sad that the series is ending, what about the fights with the other kingdoms Dx
The main issue was the Pope, but now that the girl is in charge she can declare that the MC is not the Demon Lord and not evil, meaning the other countries can't start wars with him for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, it looks like the manga has ended

I wonder how much will be the last chapters rushed and screwed up...

Dex-chan lover
The main issue was the Pope, but now that the girl is in charge she can declare that the MC is not the Demon Lord and not evil, meaning the other countries can't start wars with him for no reason.
but I wanted her mom to bite the dust as she clearly was on her own agenda nearing world domination plans

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if I'm here for another 37 chapters of "Uuuuwwoooooo" and "ORRRAAAAA," honestly; especially if they are broken up into 12 sub-chapters, each....

I'm not saying that he should slap a chain on her and have the power of friendship solve everything (by which I mean: ignore all war crimes and shit so "everybody can smile"), but there really is a good bit of plot potential left, and at least still some loose ends to tie up.

Users who are viewing this thread