Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai ~Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Slow Life

Oh no, the demons (humans) are going to ruin everything! Someone make them stop already!!

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOO, not the ogre! he was my favorite!

though I'm seriously loving this now, I was skeptical in the earlier chapters but I'm so glad I gave this a chance. I like their attitude *cue Rex's exact line*

Contributor
My first reaction is to get pissed at whoever is hurting these guys, but then I remembered, wait, they still very much look like monsters. They can't speak. There aren't many people around to explain what is going on, or worse, there were only children around so the attacker may have thought they had to move quickly to "save" them. Even peaceful movements may seem aggressive in that context

Still. If they don't stop or feel remorseful once they explain what the deal is, fuck them.

What did they expect? It's a monster and it can't speak, better get it before it hurts anyone.

Dex-chan lover
@Ceiye I doubt it's going to be a peaceful resolution. Don't forget the previous "Demon Lord" was a tamer who basically went on a rampage to protect the elves because humans were attacking/enslaving them. So even if the elves said something, there's a possibility it would be ignored. Plus the high ranking adventurers that were looking for the dragon didn't seem the reasonable kind sort. More like the sorts that got to where they are because their bloodlust suited their profession.
Plus, title drop: The Sole Monster Tamer in the World, ~I was Mistaken as the Demon King When I Changed My Job~. He hasn't been mistakenly identified yet.

That clergywoman might feel bad, and I'm kinda hoping she sticks around as an ally.

Also, why is Ruri the boss?

@Arcara you're not even at the point of being functionally illiterate as you can't even double check the title before commenting.
Nowhere in the title it says it's a slow life and the title isn't misleading since it's just literally a description of what the story is about.

Well, judging from the fact that MC was confident that he could heal the dragon even if he was pretty much torn apart tells me that Chappi isn't in dire straits. I could be wrong but I'm just hoping that it's true

Users who are viewing this thread