Sekai de Tadahitori no Mamono Tsukai ~Tenshoku Shitara Maou ni Machigawa Remashita~ - Ch. 46.2

Dex-chan lover
Nice trump cards. But I wanted to see what the new divine tome class was instead. :shamihuh:
Sorry bud. in next chapter we will move onto flashbacks and motivational speech of each characters that unleashed their powers, then following chapter will show them getting their asses whopped again, then following chapter will show some dialogues form villain as he tortures them, then at last panel there will be a surprise and a cliffhanger. Then we go on hiatus for new year

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sorry bud. in next chapter we will move onto flashbacks and motivational speech of each characters that unleashed their powers, then following chapter will show them getting their assess whopped again, then following chapter will show some dialogues form villain as he tortures them, then at last panel there will be a surprise and a cliffhanger. Then we go on hiatus for new year
bfc.gif

Dex-chan lover
I like that even the characters are getting tired of this.
Behold as all the characters pull out there secret one hit ultra instinct gear 5 bankai mega busters. and it just bounces off the boss.
then priest girl comes out "SURPRISE SHES NOW SUPER SAIANT 3!" And kamaiaiaiaiaiaia friendship beam canon the boss

Dex-chan lover
The quarter master for the fort is going to have a tough time explaining where tf all the swords shields armor and cooking gear went

Dex-chan lover
It'd be kind of funny if they actually killed the pope. And just kind of looked at each other awkwardly after, as if they didn't expect it to work.

Dex-chan lover
Oh they have that kind of ace? Didn't expect to see that when the first time they fought MC

Then again, didn't think MC give them enough breathing room back then and well they know not to fuck around and find out.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, hope all those power ups will actually do something and not just get instantly wiped by the pope.

Dex-chan lover
"I'm getting sick of you, hurry up and die."

Funny, that's exactly what I said about this arc.

Users who are viewing this thread