Sekai de Tadahitori no Mamono Tsukai ~Tenshoku Shitara Maou ni Machigawa Remashita~ - Ch. 47.2

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why authors like these, write extremely long battles where everyone somehow keeps having a hidden trump card or a new power is obtained during the fight... when the series aren't battle series.
The Novel probably has it better since it's not split into multiple chapters that themselves are split and released over an year.

Thanks for the TL

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know the chapters are split but goddamn this is taking way too long.
Still better than what we are getting in Ansatsu Skill de Isekai Saikyou.
I mean we don't even have a base premise in that story and already the MC is having a hard battle in his first assignment.
Atleast in this series it took some time and development to reach this point of the plot.

Dex-chan lover
Still better than what we are getting in Ansatsu Skill de Isekai Saikyou.
I mean we don't even have a base premise in that story and already the MC is having a hard battle in his first assignment.
Atleast in this series it took some time and development to reach this point of the plot.
Sounds better than Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu. That one got an overarching battle spanning since chapter 14 (currently at chapter 41). Of course, story is jumping between groups of characters, with occasional flashbacks thrown here and there, but it's still the same fucking battle that won't end.

Contributor
Ahahahah yes, every .1 chapter does need its own cliffhanger! How wise author san!

Dex-chan lover
Japanese manga association (if there's one) should make a rule not to drag the fighting arc for way too long.

Users who are viewing this thread