Sekai de Yuuitsu no Tenshokushi: Job Hopper na Ore wa, Isekai de Subete no Job o Kiwameru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
There's some humor and room for growth. I don't think he's OP given that he can just change jobs on the fly. His stats seem okay for the effort he put in (basing on what he just said). I really like the art style. There seems to be a survival aspect to it as well and I've always liked that. Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. I like the fact that he can switch jobs rather than having the usual cheat package "you're the mc, here's every skill possible". Even better the fact that switching requires mp, so he shouldn't be able to spam it. Cherry on the top for me, would be if every job needs to be leveled per se (i honestly didn't understand if it is like that when he leveled up)...but it's already cool withthe previous 2

One last thing: I got confused when he got isekai'd....did he just disappear in front of the secretary or was it all "god's plan" (company and secretary)?

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully next chapter he checks if he has advanced versions of jobs available. Likely get better stat increases, etc, as sage vs mage, etc.

Dex-chan lover
it certainly sound promising, the MC isn't the usual "work in a black company and just want a slow-life" instead, just someone actually look confident but doesn't act all cocky about all the power he has so far.

I hoping this one have an tame job, so i can see a cute monster atleast (cute and adorable animal/familiar like cat). Is kind boring if this become hareem, slavery, adventuring theme.

Dex-chan lover
Im surprised he was only changed to 18 years old and not 15 which looks like the normal age they get isekai to… This one will have to wait, since this first chapter doesnt make it look better Than a 5/10 series

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else BEYOND sick to death of the trope of the 'status screen' in isekais?
Like I get the isekai genre is inspired by videogames, but isn't this too on the nose, whilst being just a tad too unrealistic, even for fantasy? Like if it's a world of swords and magic, isn't it incongruent to have a computer screen flash up when you shout "status"?
And why isn't the implication of having a digital screen that gives numerical values to your abilities evident? That implication being; life isn't real - it's a simulation. This makes it all the more reasonable how someone could have glitched from one reality into another. But no one ever seems to talk about the status screen outside "whoah it's like them there videogames I've done played".

Anyway, gripe aside, I'll be following this.
Thanks for picking it up

Users who are viewing this thread