Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai

This manga is just too awesome... And we had to drop it cuz soseki and yandere were faster... ;-;

Fed-Kun's army
Was this one of the mangas affected by the translation drama? Also why is it not bookmarked agen D:<

I have a "read status" on the removed chapters. I swear, some manga I read automatically unfollows or some shet

Fed-Kun's army
@arkserion yeah.

I've stopped reading the mangas that were affected by the mass exodus from the translation groups because it's too much of a hassle to go to their websites and read there. Plus some of the websites don't have the best reader UI and I'm deterred because of it.

you win, we dropped it again cause another group was just a bit faster with the release. sorry to disappoint you.

Double-page supporter
It’s currently the only decent translated story. But when you have exquisite art and a love triangle, it makes the reader really perplexed on who the actual heroine is? Or who too chose really? I think the story could use some work..
(I’m glad it’s not a Harem, more girls would make my head hurt)

Honestly I rather have the world destroyed if it meant being with your love one lol but..

...I prefer the black haired girl! She’s a lot better but I can’t see through her whether her feelings are true or not.
Read my spoilers to make sure.

The childhood friend appears innocent but has actually a darkness in her heart. She’s actually really messed up in the head and never resolved the issues since she was a child, and those mental issues blew up now to the point where it’s too late. (Because so much time has passed that the damage was done)
But the black hair girl is just as dark as her, she has cold eyes. The childhood friend eyes are that of a killer whose willing to do anything for the MC no matter the cost even if it means destroying the world. Jindou is willing to do anything to save the world. They are both complete opposites yet similar. Like death and life. But I prefer Jindou because even if her eyes are cold, but they are resolute and clear, and she sees the whole picture not unstable like the Childhood Friend. Also i like spectacle-wearing girls! They are never chosen lol
P.S: the plot doesn’t make much sense. The writing a mess... It’s trying to be a Battle-Action manga when it’s meant to be a romantic comedy

Contributor
Did i already said i hate Jindou ?
I probably did, ahah. If the roles were reversed, it would ve extremely creepy, while here it's "comedy".

I hope MC dont end with her, but i don't have high hopes for this story, it's kinda stupid.

Group Leader
I wanna predict that the Mc Gets shot when he Reveals the truth an protects his childhood friend Haaaa.....

Im not sure how I feel about the MC. I can understand his feelings on one hand but i've always been the type willing to take a hit for the benefit of others. That part of me hates him for being willing to have the world destroyed for his own love. That type of selfishness is rather off putting to me. I understand it but I can't agree to it. If I was in the situation where my entire family and the world will die because of my feelings towards a girl then i'll just put those feelings aside. You sometimes have to do the things you don't want to do in life even when it hurts like hell.

Users who are viewing this thread