Sekai Maou

A satisfying ending to a cute manga. Thanks a lot for t'ling it. Any other projects? @Azuki

A quirky little sleeper that I truly enjoyed. Many thanks to the authors and scanlators.

Dex-chan lover
I was invested from beginning to the very end. I was truly invested into this world.
And it was a very satisfying conclusion. Beautiful.
Dammit, I cried ?

That was probably my favorite read of 2018. The ending was just so dang heartwarming.
Except for whatever that last panel thing was supposed to be. Jesus.

I have mixed feelings about this manga. I really enjoyed the first and last volumes but everything else fell flat for me since I guess I made the fatal mistake of thinking the story would be about the hero and Mao going on adventures together. I really love Mao and her journey but without spoiling anything, I wasn't really a fan of how things went after a certain point. All in all, I'm glad I read the series but I get the feeling that it could have been more. A big thanks to the people who worked on this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
this already exists: https://mangadex.org/title/10457/sekai-maou (or does it??)

Not the best Manga ever (that would be Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou), but certainly "top ten" material.

Great series.

But damn,
poor robot, they just left him to rot in the throne room.

@nroejb if tastes are subjective why is my opinion wrong lmao you just contradicted yourself. That's like me saying I don't like the color blue and you saying I am wrong.

I assume the final chapters second last page means that the god was artificially made by the scientist, which would mean that the god could’ve made an entire replica of her real world but still decided not to.

Then again the scientist did say to the female assistant that they would be making a new world together so it would make sense that the world would be different.

Exhilarating, even after re-reading this after many years I’m still in awe.
It’s a truly splendid masterpiece that provides a one of a kind emotion when reading from the very start, to the very end.

Its story is like the texture of a freshly made store bought sponge cakes crust.
Even remembering the story is providing me an emotion that can’t be comprehended by mere words alone.

Anyone who says otherwise is a liar and cannot be trusted.

imo, I was primarily just reading the whole thing for ship content, but the casual and carefree mood throughout the manga kept me.

Contributor
Also, dork hero x mao >>>> hero x dork mao (I’m looking at you Nakanaide Maou-chan)

Users who are viewing this thread