Sekai ni Hitori, Zenzokusei Mahou no Tsukaite - Ch. 24 - Eliza's Intention

Dex-chan lover
Damn, not even giving her the mercy of death, just have her be trapped in a state where she can't move and no one could hear her, until she dies of malnutrition with nobody none the wiser noticing. With how deep in this dungeon they're in, as well, having only one other person being able to get that deep inside, I highly doubt anyone could go inside to look for her.

Unforgiving MC, indeed.

Dex-chan lover
It was up to this moment, I remembered this was an Reincarnation story and Kyle was a guy who worked in a black business in his previous life. With that now in mind, I'm less surprised by his actions and I'm like "Yeah that fits now"

Thanks for the translation and the work put into it! Really appreciate! I was just reading a couple chapters before this hand so this was nice to get a chapter update!!

Dex-chan lover
Damn, not even giving her the mercy of death, just have her be trapped in a state where she can't move and no one could hear her, until she dies of malnutrition with nobody none the wiser noticing. With how deep in this dungeon they're in, as well, having only one other person being able to get that deep inside, I highly doubt anyone could go inside to look for her.

Unforgiving MC, indeed.
On the one hand, it's a good gesture, but on the other hand I don't expect this to be the last we see of her. Once this is all over I wouldn't be surprised if mr evil red cape man (who summoned the antimagic monsters a few chaps ago) or someone teleported in and broke her out so she could continue being evil.

Dex-chan lover
but on the other hand I don't expect this to be the last we see of her.

File this alongside all the other JP authors who refuse to mete out punishments, equal to, the horrendous atrocities they commit to page. "Bad guy suddenly dies offscreen" levels of bad writing.

You don't "magical time out box" evil away. It requires the will for someone who is righteous but ethically measured to actually suck it up and follow through on it. Deferring it to someone else ("the isekai police"), or random chance ("exile/abandon"), is claiming indecision as a yes/no.

But the entire concept of self-defense and self-determination is lost on modern JP. Probably because of cultural censors. A passive, sheep-like populous is convenient for ruling class. A reactive, morally critical populous is not. Media and cultural norms would never allow that to be portrayed.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
did he kill her? That thing in front of her mouth could be drawing the air and killing her by suffocation.

Dex-chan lover
The moments he capture Eliza, Kyle give impression that he is like some sort of secret organization leader that more powerful than her organization.

Double-page supporter
You all saying he leaves her to rot... Things are not over yet, he will probably go back to her after he deals with the more pressing issue at hand (the dragon). She needs to be questioned and all yet.

Supporter
Once this is all over I wouldn't be surprised if mr evil red cape man (who summoned the antimagic monsters a few chaps ago)
1) I don't really recall any event like that happening.
2) I'm also not going to bother going back to check; so I'm going to take you on blind faith that it did indeed happen.

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty random, is there a sign in past chapter that she actually is an enemy?

Dex-chan lover
The moments he capture Eliza, Kyle give impression that he is like some sort of secret organization leader that more powerful than her organization.
Just a shadynormal part-time gardener(s) by the name
4wiwdbh1och81.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread