Sekai ni Hitori, Zenzokusei Mahou no Tsukaite - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I just want to know who are these people that give this manga a 10 rating. Did they read anything else in their life? Anything at all?
I feel like alot of 1 and 10 rating are bot and/or extreme vote avg changers.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy a bunch of cookie cutter plots and whatnot, I'm in the camp that a story told well is ultimately an entertaining story worth reading. After all, we keep rewatching very similar stories or eating similar meals means, we just want the execution done well.

[....]

A bit of brevity goes a long way.
I too enjoy my stupid isekai stories, and I liked your grilled cheese metaphor, but I honestly would not put so much thought into something like this.

Dex-chan lover
A bit of brevity goes a long way.
I too enjoy my stupid isekai stories, and I liked your grilled cheese metaphor, but I honestly would not put so much thought into something like this.
That is a problem of mine. I tend to be verbose/rambly at times.

I happened upon chapter 6 and read through it. I thought this looked interesting enough to check out. So i searched out chapter One and i was like "hold up a second how did he end up where he did in chapter 6 if he is OP AF in chapter one!?" This chapter answered my question. The School teachers are stupid or at least the test givers are.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was....predictable and lame. Him breaking the magic power measuring device is one thing, But the target shoot and the golem tests were just retarded. Score of 1 just he destroyed all the targets at the same time? Voided score because he broke the golem and the score counter? LAZY

Reactions: N2O

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Tropes are tropes for good reason, they can be great when used well. This series however doesn't even try. I feel bad for the illustrator having to churn out this stuff

Dex-chan lover
Well at least a couple of teachers seem to "understand" his real power.

Dex-chan lover
gotta make forced conflict somehow! it woulda been more interesting if MC was shooting for the weakest class or smthn but meh

Dex-chan lover
Lets be honest, we are only sticking around cuz of the art

Dex-chan lover
I was going to comment on the sheer stupidity of this chapter, but everyone else beat me to it.

Users who are viewing this thread